• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Perfect Gift? Check Out Our Men's Only Christmas List!

S
sarahmarie
This is a flyer that I am sending out to all the husbands, boyfriends, etc. of my past customers. There is a wish list on the back. If one of my customers has mentioned that she really wants something I will write it on the wish list. you can also look at past order forms to see what they circled but did not buy.

To find husbands names look at the checks that the women pay with. I am sending them out near the end of November. not too early or they will forget about it. Read the newsletter. If you are interested in using it please PM me your name, phone, e-mail, and website address so that i can personalize it and send it to you. It is an Adobe InDesign document which most people dont have so I will do it for you.

Let me know!

Attachments

• mens generic.pdf
    638.6 KB · Views: 396
This looks fantastic. What a great idea. I'm thinking it woudl be smart to add to the OOF forms a line for Significant Other's name and the customer's birthday and that way we could enter that information in our contacts and send out a birthday reminder also with the wish list.

I think I should add "wishlist" and spouse/parents birthday and holiday service to my customers.

I was able to convert the document to word so people can modify it themselves to save you some work.

Attachments

• mens generic.doc
    411 KB · Views: 403
This is GREAT !!!! You did a good job on this.

wow. thanks for converting it. how did you do that? thanks

sarahmarie said:
wow. thanks for converting it. how did you do that? thanks

I gave in and bought software. I think there was a thread in the last day or two that lists some free places to do conversions as well as the software I bought. http://www.solidpdf.com/

Thanks Tasha!!!!

Very nice flyer!

As far as converting documents, I use Primo at www.primopdf.com

It is free, and easy to use (you just click "Print" when you are ready to convert the document, and choose "PrimoPDF" from the dropdown list of available Printers).

It loads your documents very quickly and takes up less space!

Another great idea!!

1. What is the purpose of the flyer?

The flyer is meant to serve as a reminder for husbands, boyfriends, and other significant others to purchase gifts for their loved ones for the upcoming Christmas holiday. It also includes a wish list to make gift ideas easier to find.

2. How can I find out what my significant other wants for Christmas?

The flyer includes a wish list on the back, where you can write down any items your significant other has mentioned wanting. You can also look at past order forms to see if there are any items that your significant other circled but did not end up purchasing.

3. How do I know if my significant other is a past customer of yours?

You can find out if your significant other is a past customer by checking the checks used to pay for purchases. These checks should have the names of your significant other on them.

4. When should I expect to receive the flyer?

The flyer will be sent out near the end of November, just in time for the holiday season. It is important not to send it too early, as people may forget about it by the time Christmas comes around.

5. Can I personalize the flyer for my own business?

Yes, the flyer is an Adobe InDesign document and can be personalized for your own business. If you are interested in using it, please provide your name, phone number, email, and website address so that it can be personalized and sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedchef88