• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Swear They're Trying to Mess With Me....

In summary, if you suspect that someone is intentionally trying to mess with you at work, look for signs such as undermining your work, taking credit for your ideas, or spreading rumors. If you feel like your success is being sabotaged, document the behavior and report it to your supervisor or HR department. When confronting the person, remain calm and professional, and consider having a third party present. Protect yourself by maintaining a positive attitude and not engaging in negative behavior, and consider seeking support from a therapist. If necessary, you can file a formal complaint through your company's HR department. Be sure to provide evidence and specific examples.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
One of the images in my March newsletter got flipped to a different product. In the past, HO has never changed the source image for a linked image that I insert in the newsletter, but now that I'm looking at the URLs for some of the newer images, I see that they are no longer specific... but more generic.

IE the March Guest special was titled "feature_gs_200" -- in the past it's always been something more specific like "march_gs_feature" or something like that. I guess when they updated the PWS images, that one got updated to the April Guest special. If you have a March Guest Special article on your PWS, you might want to check it too. I don't have a PWS myself so I don't get the email notifications when they make changes like that.

Bottom line is that when they changed the source image on that file, ANYONE who already sent their newsletter will have the image flipped over to the new one, and there is nothing I can do on my end now because HO is in control of the link. urrrrrrgggghhhh.

I've replaced the image with the generic one from the website - I don't *think* they would go to the trouble of changing those source images each month, but who knows... if this continues, I'll just have to host the images on my server where I am in control of them.

Just another day in paradise :)

hmmm I downloaded my newsletter on 2-23 and all the images on mine are correct.

Hello there,I'm sorry to hear about the issue you encountered with the image in your March newsletter. It sounds like it was caused by a change in the source image on the company's website. That can definitely be frustrating, especially when it affects something as important as a newsletter.It might be a good idea to reach out to the company and let them know about the issue. They may not be aware that this change has caused problems for their users. In the meantime, hosting the images on your own server does seem like a good solution to ensure that you have control over them.I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly. Hang in there!

1. How can I tell if someone is intentionally trying to mess with me at work?

One way to tell if someone is intentionally trying to mess with you at work is if they consistently undermine or sabotage your work or try to take credit for your ideas. Other signs may include constantly criticizing or belittling you, spreading rumors or gossip, or purposely excluding you from important meetings or projects.

2. What should I do if I feel like someone is purposely trying to sabotage my success?

If you feel like someone is purposely trying to sabotage your success, it's important to document any instances of their behavior and bring it to the attention of your supervisor or HR department. They can help mediate the situation and address the issue with the individual. It's also important to maintain a professional demeanor and not engage in any retaliatory behavior.

3. How can I confront someone who I believe is intentionally trying to mess with me?

If you choose to confront someone who you believe is intentionally trying to mess with you, it's important to do so in a calm and professional manner. Stick to the facts and avoid getting emotional or accusatory. It may also be helpful to have a third party present, such as a supervisor or HR representative, to mediate the conversation.

4. What are some ways to protect myself from someone who is trying to mess with me at work?

One way to protect yourself from someone who is trying to mess with you at work is to maintain a positive and professional attitude. Don't engage in any negative or retaliatory behavior. It's also important to document any instances of their behavior and report it to your supervisor or HR department. If necessary, you may also consider seeking support from a therapist or counselor to cope with the stress of the situation.

5. Can I file a formal complaint against someone who is trying to mess with me at work?

Yes, if the situation warrants it, you can file a formal complaint against someone who is trying to mess with you at work. This should be done through the proper channels, such as your company's HR department. Be sure to provide evidence and specific examples of the individual's behavior. Your company should have a process in place for handling and investigating complaints of this nature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PChefRenee