• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issues With Firefox and Tastytidbits

In summary, if Tastytidbits is not loading properly on Firefox, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or updating your current version of Firefox. Certain features on Tastytidbits may not be accessible on older versions of Firefox, so it is recommended to update to the latest version or use a different browser. To report a bug or issue with Tastytidbits on Firefox, you can contact customer support for assistance. Tastytidbits is optimized for use on Firefox, but occasional compatibility issues may arise. It is compatible with both desktop and mobile versions of Firefox, but some features may have limited functionality on mobile devices. For the best user experience, it is recommended to use Tastytid
Dotty
Gold Member
I'm having problems getting past the login page of tastytidbits using firefox. Is anyone else having this problem?

Here is the error message. I think firefox updated recently, so that could be the problem. However, I have not changed any settings.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

I use Firefox as well but not having any issues. Are you going through the main page or TT connect login page? http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect

It took a couple weeks.. but it looks like the error is gone. I have no idea what caused it. I was going through the main page. http://www.tastytidbits.net/site/

1. What should I do if Tastytidbits is not loading properly on Firefox?

If Tastytidbits is not loading or is experiencing issues on Firefox, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can often resolve any loading issues. You can also try using a different browser or updating your current version of Firefox.

2. Why am I unable to access certain features on Tastytidbits while using Firefox?

Some features on Tastytidbits may not be compatible with older versions of Firefox. We recommend updating to the latest version of Firefox or using a different browser to access all of Tastytidbits' features.

3. How do I report a bug or issue with Tastytidbits on Firefox?

If you encounter a bug or issue while using Tastytidbits on Firefox, please reach out to our customer support team. They will be able to assist you and report the issue to our technical team for further investigation.

4. Is Tastytidbits optimized for use on Firefox?

Yes, Tastytidbits is optimized for use on Firefox. However, as with any software, there may be occasional compatibility issues. If you encounter any issues while using Tastytidbits on Firefox, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

5. Can I use Tastytidbits on both my desktop and mobile Firefox browser?

Yes, Tastytidbits is compatible with both desktop and mobile versions of Firefox. However, some features may appear differently or have limited functionality on mobile devices. We recommend using Tastytidbits on a desktop for the best user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • RMDave