• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Issues With Toronto Registration?

In summary, to register with Toronto, you will need to complete an application and provide necessary documentation. The process can take 2-4 weeks and there are fees associated with registration. Some businesses can register online, but it's best to check with the city first. Failure to register may result in penalties and fines.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anyone else having problems registering for Toronto?

I went to the first page where it has my name & e-mail address & selected the "yes, I'm traveling on this incentive" option. When I clicked the "save & continue" button, I got this error message:

This record is currently locked for administrative purposes. You will not be able to update any information at this time.

I registered the day it opened and had no problems. Is registration still open? I know there was a short window to registers... I can't remember the dates but it surprised me how short the time-frame was... I'd call the travel company directly.

It's supposed to be open through the 10th. Funny thing, I got mad & went over to e-mail & there's a brand new one from the travel company reminding us to register by the 10th or take the alternate award by default! I replied to let them know that their system won't let me register & provided the error message.

I had just checked e-mail before pulling up their web page, so it was a brand new one! :D

1. What is the process for registering with Toronto?

To register with Toronto, you will need to complete an application and provide all necessary documentation, such as proof of identification and business license. Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the city and you will be notified of the status of your registration.

2. How long does it take to register with Toronto?

The registration process can vary depending on the type of business and the completeness of your application. On average, it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for your application to be processed and approved.

3. Are there any fees associated with registering with Toronto?

Yes, there are fees associated with registering with Toronto. The amount varies depending on the type of business and the services you will be providing. You can find a breakdown of the fees on the Toronto website.

4. Can I register my business online?

Yes, you can register your business online through the City of Toronto's website. However, some businesses may require in-person registration, so it's best to check with the city beforehand.

5. What happens if I don't register with Toronto?

If you are required to register with Toronto and fail to do so, you may face penalties and fines. It's important to make sure you are in compliance with all city regulations to avoid any potential legal issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Dotty
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • esavvymom