• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Placing Merrill Order: Issues with Website and Browsers

In summary, the online order process with Merrill is not working well for me. I have had problems with Firefox and Internet Explorer, and now I am stuck with two shopping carts.
jbachen
I am trying to place an order with Merrill and, as usual, I am having issues... I usually use Firefox, and whenever I try to place my order online it hangs up at the Shipping page. (I just called Merrill customer service to ask about this, and as soon as she asked which browser I was using I remembered that the same thing had happened last time I tried to place an online order.)

So I switched over to Internet Explorer, and now I cannot get to my shopping cart with all my items in it!! :grumpy:

I tried adding a new item, hoping it would go into the shopping cart I had been using before, but, nope, it made a new shopping cart, and gives me no option to get back to the old one. So right now I have two shopping carts, both of which are "in use", one of which is empty, and the other of which has the items in it that I am trying to purchase!!

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? (I will call again later if I cannot figure it out, but right now I do not have time, as I need to feed the twins and get them down for a nap.)

And why are we stuck with Merrill when so often it seems they do not have their act together?!?!? (This one is rhetorical!)

Thanks for listening, anyway...

My suggestion would be to go back to Firefox and delete all of the items in the cart, and log out of Merrill. Then go back to Internet Explorerer and just start over. As far as I know, the only way to leave and then go back to a shopping cart is to stay on the same browser.

The problem is Firefox, and that Merrill's site does not work with Firefox. I had the same problem a few months ago. I would do as "chefpenny99" said - delete the order on your Firefox browser, then go in through IE and re-key the entire thing. It's a pain, I know - I would send them an email that they need to make their site available to other browsers!!

I emailed Merrill last night, as my friend was told at conference that other ds companies that use Merrill can pick up their order and save the shipping so she said to email. Well I did and they told me that is not an option. That was it - a 2 sentence email. arg!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble placing your order with Merrill. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand how frustrating technical issues can be. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting to place your order again? Sometimes that can help with website glitches. If that doesn't work, I recommend reaching out to Merrill's customer service again and asking if they can place the order for you over the phone. I know it's not ideal, but it may be the quickest solution for now. As for being stuck with Merrill, I completely understand your frustration. However, please know that as consultants, we have the ability to work with other vendors if we feel that it's in the best interest of our business and customers. Just something to keep in mind for the future. I hope this helps and that you're able to get your order placed successfully. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck!

What is the "Merrill Issue"?

The "Merrill Issue" refers to a recent controversy involving Pampered Chef and the company's former CEO, Merrill, who was accused of inappropriate behavior towards employees.

Is Pampered Chef taking action to address the "Merrill Issue"?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes allegations of inappropriate behavior very seriously and is actively addressing the "Merrill Issue" through internal investigations and changes in leadership.

Will the "Merrill Issue" affect the quality of Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Merrill Issue" is unrelated to the quality of our products. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and will continue to do so.

How can I support Pampered Chef during this time?

Thank you for your support! The best way to support Pampered Chef during this time is to continue purchasing our products and spreading the word to friends and family about our fantastic products and mission.

Is Pampered Chef providing any updates on the "Merrill Issue"?

Yes, we are committed to transparency and will provide updates on the "Merrill Issue" as they become available on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel