• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Having Problems With Merrill?

In summary, customers can return any Pampered Chef product, including Merrill, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. If a Merrill product is damaged or defective, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund. While there have been no widespread issues reported with Merrill products, customers experiencing problems can reach out to the customer service team for help. Additionally, within 30 days of purchase, customers can exchange their Merrill product for a different one. Merrill products also come with a limited lifetime warranty, and customers can contact the customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund for any issues.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I tried to place an order with Merrill today to take advantage of the 10% off the business cards. I had everything in my shopping cart and got as far as entering my cc information in. It told me there was a system error (or something like that). I logged back into Merrill and it told me my cart was empty. So I redid my order and for some reason it's showing 2 carts "In Use" I cannot access either of them. And Merrill is only open until 5 p.m. CST! Just closed 25 minutes ago. Anyone else having issues or have ran into this?

are you using firefox?
I get that message (I think its that) & have to use IE

I'm on Mac so I'm using Safari. I've never had a problem before. I'm going to clear my cookies and such and try again.

Whew, that worked. I was going to try it earlier but had to leave to pick up dinner. That's why I posted it here, thinking someone might have an option before I got back.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you experienced while trying to place your order with Merrill. It can definitely be frustrating when technology doesn't cooperate. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to help you access your cart or place the order for you. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting to place the order again. Hopefully, everything works out smoothly for you. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. We want to make sure you can take advantage of that 10% off deal!

1. Can I return my Merrill product if I am experiencing problems?

Yes, you can return any Pampered Chef product, including Merrill, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

2. What should I do if my Merrill product is damaged or defective?

If your Merrill product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help arrange a replacement or refund for you.

3. Are there any common issues reported with Merrill products?

We have not received any widespread reports of issues with Merrill products. However, if you are experiencing any problems, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I exchange my Merrill product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange your Merrill product for a different one within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the exchange process.

5. Is there a warranty for Merrill products?

Yes, Merrill products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies