• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking an Order with Merrill - Get Shipping Info

In summary, to track your order with Merrill, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one or contact customer service. The shipping time for your order will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout. If you need to change the shipping address, contact customer service as soon as possible. If your order has not arrived, check the tracking information and contact customer service for assistance.
Jenni
I placed an order with Merrill and was wonder when it will arrive... anyway to track that? Will they send a its been shipped email with tracking number.

No I tried to track mine last week--
It is a very expensive shipping-and over-all
and TO BOOT NO TRACKING--:(

You can call Merrill's customer service number and speak with a rep...I had waited on my business cards for a while and finally called. Spoke to a VERY nice lady who pinpointed the exact date my cards would be arriving.

MORFIA said:
No I tried to track mine last week--
It is a very expensive shipping-and over-all
and TO BOOT NO TRACKING--:(

I agree I paid 13% shipping...

I was wondering the same thing. I bought business cards from them and read that it was going to take awhile to get. After a week or so I called to find out where they were and they said the had shipped them that day. They didn't even e-mail me with a tracking number. That's kind of annoying...

You could try http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/InsideAmtrak.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You could try http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/InsideAmtrak.

Its early... I looked! Why I looked when I saw your name I will never know. LOL LOL

Related to Tracking an Order with Merrill - Get Shipping Info

1. How do I track my order with Merrill?

To track your order with Merrill, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can click on your order and view the shipping information, including the tracking number.

2. Can I track my order without a Pampered Chef account?

No, in order to track your order with Merrill, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account. If you do not have an account, you can create one on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take for my order to be shipped with Merrill?

The shipping time for your order with Merrill will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. You can view the estimated delivery date in the shipping information section of your order.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order with Merrill?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order with Merrill, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

5. What do I do if my order with Merrill has not arrived?

If your order with Merrill has not arrived within the estimated delivery date, please first check the tracking information in your Pampered Chef account. If there are any issues or delays with the shipment, it will be noted there. If you still have not received your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies