• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shipping Rates: Get the Facts Today!

In summary, the conversation is about comparing shipping costs between companies. The speaker mentions Merrill's shipping chart and notes that the increase in PC's shipping rates is not significant compared to other companies. They also mention that Tupperware's shipping costs are high and that PC's shipping rates are much lower. The conversation ends with a discussion about Tupperware's shipping policies.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So today I went online to Merrill to read about their shipping and here is their shipping chart

0.00 to 15.00 is 5.55
15.01 to 50.00 is 9.50
50.01 to 100.00 is 14.50
100.01 and up is 13% of order value

So I really got to thinking that our shipping only going up 25 cents isn't bad at all when we could of went to alot worse with the cost of gas and food prices going higher.

So on the other I placed the other day I paid 15.75 in shipping I thought it was high and to me it seems like their prices in general is going higher as well.

christinaspc said:
So today I went online to Merrill to read about their shipping and here is their shipping chart

0.00 to 15.00 is 5.55
15.01 to 50.00 is 9.50
50.01 to 100.00 is 14.50
100.01 and up is 13% of order value

So I really got to thinking that our shipping only going up 25 cents isn't bad at all when we could of went to alot worse with the cost of gas and food prices going higher.

So on the other I placed the other day I paid 15.75 in shipping I thought it was high and to me it seems like their prices in general is going higher as well.

Can you imagine if our shipping structure were like this!:eek::grumpy:

I know it toally blows my mind to see what other shipping costs are for other companys. I have a friend who sells stampin up and she said her shipping just went up and my home and garden friend said the same and they are shocked that we are still at a flat rate they are a % now

That's good to know! PC rocks! :)

I was at a TS show over the weekend and their shipping STARTS at $6.95 and goes up depending on the total of the sale. FedEx and PC are awesome to keep shipping down as much as they have.

I placed an order with tupperware to help out a friend (and past host) and my shipping was almost $8 on a $15 item. crazy

OMG :eek:

I think Merrill's shipping costs have always been high. I do love the fact that PC only had to increase a quarter! yahoo!!

Wow, I went to a tupperware party a few weeks ago and my shipping wasn't all that bad. Maybe it depends on where you live.

Cindycooks said:
I placed an order with tupperware to help out a friend (and past host) and my shipping was almost $8 on a $15 item. crazy

If I remember right, Tupperware has a s/h amount for shipping to the host and another for direct shipping (like we do). Maybe the high shipping amount was for direct shipping?

Related to Merrill Shipping Rates: Get the Facts Today!

What are the shipping rates for Pampered Chef products?

The shipping rates for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the size and weight of the order, as well as the shipping destination. However, we offer free shipping on orders over $150.

How can I find out the exact shipping cost for my order?

You can find out the exact shipping cost for your order by adding the desired products to your cart and entering your shipping address. The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed before you complete your purchase.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can choose from 2-day or next day shipping at checkout.

Are there any restrictions on international shipping?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer international shipping. We only ship to addresses within the United States, including APO/FPO addresses.

Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your order's delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
monicag
  • christinaspc