• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Shipping from Merrill: Red Yoga Set Order Screw-Up - How to Fix It

I haven't tried the pants on yet but I'm excited to. They are comfortable & I think they will look good with my new dress.
kathijenkins
I ordered the Red yoga set from Merrill on the 9th. Got it today...pretty quick shipping for getting here. So needless to say I was excited. It was kinda cool out & I hadn't brought a jacket (wasn't cool when I left home) so I'm thinking get the one from Merrill out till I'm back home.

So, I open the box, pull out the item on top...pants...set it aside, pull out the other item...guess what...another pair of PANTS!!!:mad: :grumpy: I look at the inventory sheet...1 pants, 1 jacket. Okay...I'll call them & find out how to get it fixed. Yeah, they aren't open till Monday!!:cry:

Has anyone had Merrill ship the wrong item before? Is it hard to get it corrected?

I"ve never had a problem but hopefully you can keep the clothes. :) If I were you, I'd get my reciept and all together and make sure its all in order when you call Monday morning.

I'm sorry Crankycat friend...that stinks! I get so excited for packages to come that I would be totally bummed out myself! You could just put your arms in the legs of your pants with the waiste opening to your back- it'll be
"fitness chic" You could start a new trend! It worked for my 4 year old niece! :)

Diva you're a trip! LOL I was already bummed before this so it didn't help. I have been trying to find an evening gown for DH's graduation & was discouraged. Then I got my measurements & want to go jump off the balcony...it has not been a good day, trivial crap but still.

The good news is I FINALLY found a dress, the bad news is I had to have it shipped to my best friend to ship here & I still want to jump.:cry:

UPDATE***

Called Merrill...they are sending a return label for the extra pants & getting the jacket out now, no waiting till they get the pants back. :D The rep. I talked to was super helpful & we had it resolved in less than 5 minutes...very impressed. :)

Yeah Kathi!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Glad they are taking care of you. I love my yoga set.

1. What is the typical processing time for orders from Merrill: Red Yoga Set?

The typical processing time for orders from Merrill: Red Yoga Set is 1-2 business days.

2. My order for the Red Yoga Set was supposed to be shipped out quickly, but there has been a delay. What can I do?

We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 and they will assist you with getting your order shipped out as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my order for the Red Yoga Set if there is a delay in shipping?

Yes, you can cancel your order if there is a delay in shipping. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 and they will assist you with cancelling your order.

4. My order for the Red Yoga Set has already been shipped, but I need to change the shipping address. Is this possible?

If your order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to change the shipping address. However, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 and they will do their best to help you with your request.

5. I received my order for the Red Yoga Set, but there are items missing. What should I do?

We apologize for any missing items in your order. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 and they will assist you with getting the missing items sent to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • cookn' katie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam