• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsolicited Email Ordering: Protecting Yourself from Fraud

I'm new online and don't have a credit card. This is why I have contacted you to help me out more, I will love to make you my new pamperedchef rep. Payment will be made to you via check or money order so let me know if the mode of payment is accepted, as i do not operate with credit card.I just checked my email again and Fri night I got this message...Hello my name is Roger i was going through your pamperedchef online and find some nice product that i will love to order from youI just checked my email again and Fri night I got this message...Hello my name is Frey i was going through your pampered
Just got another one from Fed Ex and one from the BBB and we have a really good spam filter. So if you get some, don't get upset- they're not real.

OMG! I got one too and I responded not knowing. I didnt place order as "she is sending me a certified check". Then , here's the kicker, I got an email saying "I am so mad at my boss, instead of sending the order amount, he sent a check for all the money he owed me to you" etc. ended up with them saying "Can I trust you to send the rest of the money minus the order amount to me because I owe money to my engineer for doing plumbing?" the last time I checked, engineers don't do plumbing. If the fake check arrives, I am going to send it back with a note saying thanks, but no thanks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Lexif424