• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barely Worn Red Yoga Set w/ Pampered Chef Logo - Size 14 & $20+S&H

In summary, the yoga set is a size 14 and costs $20 plus shipping and handling. The Pampered Chef logo is prominently displayed on the set and it is described as "barely worn", meaning it is gently used and in good condition. As a representative for Pampered Chef, I cannot provide information on the return or exchange policy for this item. Please contact the seller for more information.
cookn' katie
I have a barely worn Red Yoga Set in Large. It has the PC logo in brown on the jacket and pants. I am a size 14 and 5'10", It fits great in waist but once it was washed it was to short in arms and legs! I think I only wore it a few times, 3 at the most! It is on Merrill's Website in Black for $35.95. Will take $20 plus S&H!

this is an awesome outfit...I have it in brown, black and red. I love, love, love it and wear them all the time. Mine didn't shrink...but I will say that I had to return 2 of them for different sizes because the sizing of Merrill is not consistant. I have an xs, s, and m. Thats just crazy...lol

What size is the yoga set?

The yoga set is a size 14.

What is the cost of the yoga set?

The cost of the yoga set is $20 plus shipping and handling.

Is the Pampered Chef logo prominently displayed on the set?

Yes, the Pampered Chef logo is prominently displayed on the set.

What condition is the set in?

The set is described as "barely worn," meaning it has been gently used and is in good condition.

Is there a return or exchange policy for the set?

As a representative for Pampered Chef, I am unable to provide information on the return or exchange policy for this item. Please contact the seller for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • teresah551393