• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High Shipping Rates Make DIY Labels a Necessity

In summary, using DIY labels can be beneficial for offsetting high shipping rates as it allows for customization and lower costs. Any type of label can be used as long as it is compatible with the printer and meets shipping carrier requirements. To ensure no issues during shipping, accurate information and clear printing are important. Tips for saving money on DIY labels include purchasing in bulk or using a label printing service. It is not necessary to use DIY labels for all packages and the cost and benefits should be considered for each situation.
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone else think their shipping is extremely high? I really like their shipping labels. Total order is $8.95 and shipping would be $4.95. That is the minimum...$4.95. I was going to order a little more but then the shipping went to $9.95. I think I will have to look into making my own. :(

Yeah, Merrill shipping prices and practices suck. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

I haven't had any problems with Merrill except they really don't tell you when they are shipping. I like to know when to expect things at my door. Of course I wish all the vendors were less expensive.

Related to High Shipping Rates Make DIY Labels a Necessity

1. What are the benefits of using DIY labels for high shipping rates?

DIY labels allow you to customize and print your own labels at a lower cost, which can help offset the high shipping rates. It also gives you the flexibility to choose the size and design of your labels to fit your needs.

2. Can I use any type of label for my DIY labels?

Yes, as long as the label is compatible with your printer and meets the shipping carrier's requirements. It is important to check the label size and adhesive strength before purchasing.

3. How do I ensure that my DIY labels will not cause any issues during shipping?

Make sure to accurately enter the shipping information and print the labels clearly. It is also recommended to do a test print and check the label's placement on the package before sending it out.

4. Are there any tips for saving money on DIY labels?

Yes, you can save money by purchasing labels in bulk or using a label printing service. You can also consider using plain labels and adding your own design using a template or design software.

5. Is it necessary to use DIY labels for all my packages?

No, it is not necessary. If you are shipping a small number of packages or have a good shipping rate for certain packages, it may not be worth the time and effort to create DIY labels. It is important to weigh the cost and benefits for your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom