• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping a Little Slow at Month End?

In summary, most of my shows were shipping the day after they received. The one I submitted Wednesday isn't even to picking stage yet! Wouldn't be a big deal but it has to arrive here by Friday as it's gifts for a bridal shower next Sat...now, when it does ship it's only been taking 2 days to arrive (wow) so I think I should be fine.
lisacb77
Most of my shows were shipping the day after they received. The one I submitted Wednesday isn't even to picking stage yet! Wouldn't be a big deal but it has to arrive here by Friday as it's gifts for a bridal shower next Sat...now, when it does ship it's only been taking 2 days to arrive (wow) so I think I should be fine.

Anyone else notice their stuff a little slower at month end?

DEFINITELY especially if there is a HUGE consultant promo like this one! I know I submitted 3 shows on the 28th alone!:D

Always.

And technically, the warehouse has 5 business days to get your package out. So if they get it out in 2-3, they are ahead of the game!

I always tell my guests that it takes 2-3 weeks from teh time the show is turned in, and I live 45 mins from the HO! That way they are pleasantly surprised when things arrive earlier. :)

It was the end of a season, the end of a month, and they have been taking a while to update the shipment status. I had a show still saying recieved and was in my living room :)

ONe show I submitted on the 27th has already shipped.:eek: I was lucky I guess. Of course the receipt packet that I sent to the host didn't go out until today. oops.

I'm sure they'll get caught up with everything soon.:)

They must have gotten slammed. I submitted a show Sunday night and it arrived this afternoon.

I submitted three on Tuesday and three on Wednesday.

One of the Tuesday shows is picking today.

Gilly that makes me feel a little better! I wonder if I should call on Monday if the status hasn't updated by then? Like I said, once they ship I usually get it in 2 days so I've got some time.

If it doesn't ship in time, can I submit it as individual and have my aunt return it when it does arrive?? These are the party favors. They have to be here in time, and I was trying to save her on the shipping by sending in with a show!

I too submitted late Wed and Im still in the received status. I also sent in a replacement, supply and sample order all within 12 hours. The replacement has been shipped, everything else is received. We'll have to see.

It's always such a wait and see! I know before some of my orders have moved straight from received to shipped before I noticed so I'm hoping that may happen. I think as long as it ships Monday or Tuesday I'd be okay. Worst case I guess I'm reordering and having it overnighted :(

pamperedbecky said:
ONe show I submitted on the 27th has already shipped.:eek: I was lucky I guess.

My show from the 27th shipped too....and it was a BIG show, over $1200!! :D

Its funny the shows I submitted on the 27th haven't shipped yet, (no hold on them either), but the show I submitted on the 28th has shipped.

Maybe they are waiting for something to come in and then ship?

I normally have had slow shipment at month end, but a show I submitted on the 27 has shippes and is suppose to deliver today.

Well I think I'm definitely calling Monday morning to get an update then? Any advice on what to do if it hasn't shipped? Do I reorder and return? I must have these Friday for the shower Saturday...just one order of the show but am sweating a little!

I know what you mean. I submitted a show on the 28th and it still shows received. Mine isn't a rush, but I hate waiting.

sslangley said:
I know what you mean. I submitted a show on the 28th and it still shows received. Mine isn't a rush, but I hate waiting.

Same here...It just keeps saying recieved.....frustrating!!:eek:

New with a questoin about shippingHI! I placed two orders on the 28th. Their status now says picking. Does that mean Fed Ex is picking them up? I know dumb question. LOL

This is not a dumb question.
NMmommy said:
HI! I placed two orders on the 28th. Their status now says picking. Does that mean Fed Ex is picking them up? I know dumb question. LOL

Picking means that the warehouse is picking the items off the shelves for your show. When it changes to Shipped that is when FedEx is notified to pick the box(es) up from PC and send them out to us.

OKay thank you very much. I thought about that after I made my post.

Yippee, checked this morning and it moved to Picking!! I hope that means it ships Monday. Even under the old 5 days with UPS that would still make here by Friday. Please keep some vibes & prayers coming for me so I can quit sweating! The last thing I want to do is let my aunt know there is a problem. It's bad enough there are a little hurt feelings as she asked me to make registry cards for the invites and then made her own :(

Related to Shipping a Little Slow at Month End?

1. Why is shipping slower at month end?

At the end of the month, there is typically a higher volume of orders due to customers wanting to take advantage of monthly specials and promotions. This increase in orders can cause a delay in shipping as our warehouse works hard to fulfill all orders in a timely manner.

2. Will my order still arrive within the estimated delivery time?

Yes, our warehouse team is dedicated to getting all orders shipped out as quickly as possible. While there may be a slight delay at month end, we still strive to have your order delivered within the estimated delivery time.

3. Can I request expedited shipping to avoid the delay?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer expedited shipping during month end due to the high volume of orders we receive. This helps us ensure that all customers receive their orders in a fair and timely manner.

4. Can I cancel my order due to the delay in shipping?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. However, please note that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we will be unable to cancel it.

5. How can I track my order during the delay in shipping?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the status of your order. You will also receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Suzballard