• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soNow I'm a Little Confused, Re: End of the Month Deadlines...

C
chelynn
So I have a show booked on June 30th, and my host really wants to get the Forged Cutlery Collection for 1/2 price. She seems to be really working it and wants high sales. So I asked my director if I would have to close the show that day for the sales to count towards June for the sell-a-thon. She said they would have to be submitted by midnight June 30th, or they didn't count.

But then I was on CC reading the brochure again, and it says the totals come from shows held June 1-30 and submitted no later than July 5th.

It's my 4th cooking show in June, plus one catalog that may not happen and an open house that I have no idea how it will turn out, so I'd really like the sales to go towards June's incentive. What is the real deal? How do end of the month deadlines normally work? I'm still in my first 30 days, so I have no idea what to plan for.

Thanks ladies & gentlemen! :)

(Okay, I had to add, if you've ever seen Blue's Clues, you will enjoy this last part, which my 2 year old has been reciting for the last two weeks...

"Thank you ladies and gentleman, shovels and pails! Now what you've all been waiting for....the GRAND FINALE!"

Okay, I'm done, lol! :D )

For the sell-a-thon, your show needs to be DATED in June, and submitted to the Home office by July 5.
Maybe she is suggesting you turn it in by the last day of June so you get your commission on July 8th for that show. Or maybe you're close to your 30 day mark so she doesn't want you to miss that?

Each incentive will have the "fine print" at the bottom that tells us when shows need to be held/submitted. Sometimes they change, so you're smart to look for clarification!

But yes- July 5th submission for June Sell-a-thon! :D

some times they do give till the 5th of the next month to close a show and still earn the products. tou need to read the bottom small print,

Thanks for the quick answers! I will make sure to read carefully. I am feeling somewhat supportless from my recruiter/director anyway, so I've been doing most of my learning on my own.

My 30 days will be up June 25th, but this should be the only show that misses that deadline for June. The commission check part doesn't bother me, I'd just like to get the free fall products! :)

There are two dates to be generally concerned with regarding shows... the first is the actual show date. This is what concerns the host special and guest special. The other is the date that the show is submitted. This concerns YOU the consultant.. that determines when you get paid for the show.

Of course, when it is an incentive month, you must read the fine print regarding show dates and submission requirements.

I am another who has a no-so-supportive director... actually she's on the verge of going inactive herself, not to mention losing her team. In any case, it's a tough thing but it's nice to have this message board to help us! Have a great weekend!

Off topic--
Colleen, are you looking for a group to tie in with? My Senior Director, Susan Burkhardt, organizes a monthly meeting that's at a hall in Sterling Heights. PM or email me if you would like more information. (Of course, if you're already in Sue's downline, I just embarassed myself.)

I thought the June shows had to be submitted by midnight June 30th.

Nope - July 5.Here's the actual text from the flyer.June: To earn the new products, Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser
Shows and Wedding Showers must be held June 1-30, and submitted no later
than midnight CT on July 5.
All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual orders
placed June 1-30, and submitted no later than midnight CT on July 5.
Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding
Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count
toward this promotion. Award will ship at the end of July.
July: To earn the newest piece of cookware, qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog
Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers must be held July 1-31, and
submitted no later than midnight CT on Aug. 5.
All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual orders
placed July 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Aug. 5.
Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding
Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count
toward this promotion. Award will begin shipping at the end of July.

if you want to get paid for the show on July 8th, you need to submit the show by June 30th, but to count towards sell a thon, turned in by July 5th

I always close shows the month they are held for two reasons. 1. My commission can increase and 2. I don't get confused as to where I am sales wise for an incentive. Imagine thinking you are at $3000 in July and $200 was a June show - you don't get the incentive!

1. What is the deadline for submitting sales towards the sell-a-thon?

The deadline for submitting sales towards the sell-a-thon is midnight on June 30th.

2. Do sales from shows held after June 30th count towards the sell-a-thon?

No, sales from shows held after June 30th will not count towards the sell-a-thon. Only sales from shows held between June 1st and June 30th will count.

3. Can I still submit sales after July 5th?

Yes, you can still submit sales after July 5th, but they will not count towards the sell-a-thon.

4. How do end of the month deadlines typically work?

End of the month deadlines typically require all sales to be submitted on or before the last day of the month in order to count towards that month's incentives or promotions.

5. Does the sales deadline vary depending on the company?

Yes, the sales deadline may vary depending on the company and their specific policies. It is important to carefully read and understand the deadlines for sales submissions in order to ensure they count towards any incentives or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • pamperedpals