• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shipping Delays: Why Late-Month Orders Take Longer

In summary, there has been a slowdown in shipping towards the end of the month due to changes in the new PC system.
Leigh0725
So, is PC normally slower on shipping towards the end of the month? I submitted a show on the 30th and it is not even in picking yet. There have been times when I would submit a show on Monday and the host would have her stuff by the end of the week. ???

The very end of the month, there's usually a crunch, as everyone gets stuff submitted just in time to stay active, make sales numbers, etc. I saw a statistic (but can't remember it) about the percentage of orders that come in on the last 2 days of the month, and it's staggering. Most of the orders will be submitted those 2 days.

Normally if the order is submitted by the day before the last day of the month it's shipped immediately but orders submitted the last day and then the first few days of the month are much slower to ship. 70% of all orders are submitted on the last day of the month!

For some reason, glitches in the new system they are putting in place I suspect, this month has been much slower than most. They were still shipping orders from the 28th last time I checked. That never happens anymore - well, obviously not never!

They are on the 29th as of about 11 this a.m. CST.

Leigh0725 said:
So, is PC normally slower on shipping towards the end of the month? I submitted a show on the 30th and it is not even in picking yet. There have been times when I would submit a show on Monday and the host would have her stuff by the end of the week. ???

I submitted 6 shows on sunday...all are still only showing received.

But hey...on a better note, I got 4 POR things today that i redeemed on Monday!

I submitted three shows at various times last Friday and each of those shows were completely delivered today. Some of the boxes were delivered yesterday but the orders were complete today.

Yea...I have a show that I submitted on Sunday too...still showing received. I HATE to put shows in at the end of the month, but her show was Saturday night and that was as quick as it could happen. Happy though, as it kept me from going inactive!

If you submit shows the last few days of a month, there is almost always a few day delay from the norm. However, I have experienced what you said..a show submitted and still in "picking" for what seems like a strange number of extra days.

If the show is not on hold (and it shouldn't be if it is picking) then my "thoughts" on this are that maybe there is something home office is running low on, a popular product, that maybe is not on a back order yet, but they are pushing the envelope a bit.

Really though, that is just a theory.....

I think that if you see something picking for a few days, and you have no communication from PC, then you should call home office. Often they can actually tell you WHY there is a delay in a shipment.

I submitted a show on the 30th on the 4th I recvd an email stating that show was being shipped, so i fowarded that on to my hostess and then i got a call from her stating that her pc packages arrived that day (4th) I have never had them delivered that soon!

I think Sept. was particularly heavy because of the new catalog, the season picking up and the end of the month all rolled together.

I live near HO and I ran into a lady at Home Depot that works at the warehouse - she was wearing her PC shirt. We were talking and she said they have had lots of overtime lately.

The really interesting thing is that she said the changes they have made to the line have made it too fast and it is hard for the workers to keep up with it. So I think they are also adjusting to a new system too - and that always takes time to figure out.

I have three shows from the 30th that are still showing as just received. I did warn my hosts that it would be a little slower because of the end of the month and told them the usual two weeks.

I hope I don't have to send in my October shows so close to the end again!

My show on the 30th was shipped on the 5th, but my 24, 26, 27 came in 7 days from submitting. Wow they were fast!!!

Related to Pampered Chef Shipping Delays: Why Late-Month Orders Take Longer

What is causing the shipping delays for late-month Pampered Chef orders?

The main reason for the shipping delays is due to the high volume of orders that Pampered Chef receives towards the end of each month. This can result in longer processing and shipping times as our team works to fulfill all orders.

How long can customers expect to wait for their late-month Pampered Chef orders?

Typically, late-month orders can take an additional 3-5 business days to process and ship compared to orders placed earlier in the month. However, please keep in mind that actual delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method.

Are there any steps being taken to address these shipping delays?

Yes, we are constantly working to improve our processes and increase our capacity to handle the high volume of orders. We are also exploring partnerships with additional shipping carriers to help expedite delivery times.

Can customers track their late-month Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, customers can track their orders using the tracking number provided in their shipping confirmation email. Please note that it may take a few days for the tracking information to become available as our team works to process and ship the order.

Is there any way to avoid these shipping delays for late-month orders?

To ensure timely delivery, we recommend placing your Pampered Chef order earlier in the month. You can also opt for expedited shipping at an additional cost. Additionally, joining our Pampered Chef Preferred Customer program guarantees that your orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jmioni