• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Very Strange Shipping, Etc......

In summary, I submitted 2 cooking shows on the 28th - they are still showing up as "received". I submitted a Catalog show late on the 30th. It is showing up as "picking". The 2 Cooking Shows are on my IPT & also my panorama points.......the Catalog Show is not showing up anyplace other than in shipping - where it is ahead of the 2 shows I submitted earlier??????Weird. Someone posted that the IPT and POR areas haven't necessarily been updated yet from the weekend, which would be why the catalog show doesn't show up yet. But that doesn't explain how it got ahead of the others
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I submitted 2 cooking shows on the 28th - they are still showing up as "received".
I submitted a Catalog show late on the 30th. It is showing up as "picking".

The 2 Cooking Shows are on my IPT & also my panorama points.......the Catalog Show is not showing up anyplace other than in shipping - where it is ahead of the 2 shows I submitted earlier??????

Weird. Someone posted that the IPT and POR areas haven't necessarily been updated yet from the weekend, which would be why the catalog show doesn't show up yet. But that doesn't explain how it got ahead of the others in the warehouse queue.

chefann said:
Weird. Someone posted that the IPT and POR areas haven't necessarily been updated yet from the weekend, which would be why the catalog show doesn't show up yet. But that doesn't explain how it got ahead of the others in the warehouse queue.
Yeah.....that was the strangest part. I'm not too concerned about it not showing up anyplace else because I understand the end of month crunch.....but for it to be picking when the shows from the 28th aren't....and it says "shipping shows through the 27th".......just strange!

I'm frustrated with the shipment tracking because it doesn't seem to be accurate lately. I just posted elsewhere that the supply and personal orders I placed early yesterday morning still aren't even showing up on the page. I did get e-mail confirmation that they received my orders, though.

JAE said:
I'm frustrated with the shipment tracking because it doesn't seem to be accurate lately. I just posted elsewhere that the supply and personal orders I placed early yesterday morning still aren't even showing up on the page. I did get e-mail confirmation that they received my orders, though.

Good morning Jae! My supply order from yesterday isn't showing up yet either.

Oooh- that reminds me - I need to get a supply order together to get Holiday mini cattys.

Good morning, ladies. This supply order has your BBQ rub, Becky!

chefann said:
Oooh- that reminds me - I need to get a supply order together to get Holiday mini cattys.

Okay - I was worried there for a minute, I couldn't remember putting the minis on my order......wheew! Just went and checked and they are there!:D

JAE said:
Good morning, ladies. This supply order has your BBQ rub, Becky!

I still have an almost full bottle so I'm not worried! Got 3 bookings at my show last night - 2 for the Real Foods 30 minute chicken show! Sure hope you get your DCB soon!

chefann said:
Could you tell me what the item number is for this??

Never mind, I just found it! :)

I just checked my shipments (one show, supply order, and another show). The first show says the items cannot be tracked, and they were scheduled for delivery on 10/3 yesterday.

Both the supply and second order arent even "received" yet. WEIRD.

HOPE THEY SHOW UP SOON!

"I just checked my shipments (one show, supply order, and another show). The first show says the items cannot be tracked, and they were scheduled for delivery on 10/3 yesterday."

The same thing happened to a shipment of mine going to my mom. It's now showing that it's on the truck in her area for delivery. Screwy.

My shipments NEVER show up on Fed Ex until they're on the truck for delivery. They go from "billing info received", where the status sits for 2 days, to "on truck for delivery." It stinks, because I can't tell hosts when to expect their stuff.

Ummm, yeah - they catalog show that was "picking".....I just got an email saying it was on hold for a CC issue.:confused:

I had a show that on Thrusday said it was being delivered 9/29, then on Saturday it said it will be delivered 10/3!?!?!? It took 2days from when I entered it to show up as received, then sat for 3days saying 'picking'!!
I am assuming the shipping craziness is the Fedex site. Like its being slow to update.
I just told my host since its the end of the month (and end of the quarter also!) that unfortunately shipping can be a little off!! LOTS of stuff going out the past week or so.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm, yeah - they catalog show that was "picking".....I just got an email saying it was on hold for a CC issue.:confused:

That sucks!! Did you call them to find out what the deal was?

I submitted a show and it took an entire week just to ship out and have entered two more shows last Friday and neither one of them is showing.

I also had a show that was on the truck for delivery 3 days in a row before FedEx delivered it.

sjgibbons said:
I also had a show that was on the truck for delivery 3 days in a row before FedEx delivered it.
That situation demands a call to FedEx, as well as one to HO to complain about delivery delays. It is unacceptable for something to be on the truck for 3 days, unless there were weather issues that made roads unpassable.

i submitted 6 shows on sunday. they are all showing received. my POR points have already posted too. however, a replacement parts order that i submitted sunday, as well, has already been shipped and the cookware that I redeemed monday morning has already shipped too. WEIRD!

All those items (customer/show orders, replacement parts and consultant incentives) are processed by different areas, which is why they don't all ship on the same schedule.

I submitted 2 shows on the 29th...well they both have now shipped...one of them shipped half yesterday and half today and the other shipped all today...well the part that shipped yesterday says that the estimated delivery is October 9 but the stuff that shipped today shows an estimated delivery of tomorrow?? I just thought that that was odd...I guess I will just have to wait and see.

I've also noticed in the last month that the shipping status/tracking numbers isn't posted in CC until it is close to being delivered. It is frustrating when I can't let the hosts know its on its way a couple days after submission...makes the shipping seem longer.

I think they are having issues with the new system they just implemented and they are using all hands to get the shows shipped. I'd rather get the products to my customers than be able to track them. Of course I DO watch the tracking and wish it was as quick as it used to be.

I think if we give them a little more time they'll get back to what we've been spoiled to expect.

BethCooks4U said:
I think they are having issues with the new system they just implemented and they are using all hands to get the shows shipped. I'd rather get the products to my customers than be able to track them. Of course I DO watch the tracking and wish it was as quick as it used to be.

I think if we give them a little more time they'll get back to what we've been spoiled to expect.

I absolutely agree with you...I just thought that my shipping dates were kind of funny.

Anyone still having long delays with submitted shows? I submitted a show on the 30th, and it still just shows as received. Should I be concerned that it's taking so long? The last few shows that I sent in on a Friday have been delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday, and this one has done nothing in over a week's time!

If you look at the "Now shipping shows submitted through" date on CC, you'll see that it's the 29th (or at least it was last night). HO is getting to things submitted on Sunday... it's end of the month overload.

I just went on to track the 3 shows I submitted on the 30th. 2 shipped yesterday....bummer, but not unexpected on a big month, last day submission.

I am more concerned that the 3rd show is still showing as picking. No rhyme or reason IMO for the difference. Nothing was on hold or anything like that.

If the catty show I submitted 2 days ago, for October, ships before that sept 30th submission, I will be calling PC. I've been on a roll with them in regards to calling their attention to problems. Probably a dart board up in the solution center with my consultant number on it!

Oh well...we all have to remember that PC is only able to be in biz cause of consultants who sell their products. If we have a problem, especially one that seems to be repeating and/or is a "preventable problem" , I truly believe that it is our responsiblity to diplomatically report the problem to solution center.

For example, I received a supply order that looked like it had been packed and shipped by a 3rd graders. Everything thrown in, no packing material, stuff packed in at odd angles which caused some catalogs to be wrinkled.

I actually took photos of the box BEFORE I opened it and then after the messed up contents were revealed. I emailed solution center, indicating I had pictures, and described the contents and my concern for the fact that I need to be able to rely on consistent and good shipments this time of the year.

I was diplomatic and the response from PC was too. My email wasforwarded to "the appropriate department" and I am receiving 25 catalogs to replace those that were crumbled/wrinkled.

yeah, I've noticed that shipping is crazy right not too! There does seem to be no rhyme or reason with it!:grumpy: :confused:

bethsbiz said:
I just went on to track the 3 shows I submitted on the 30th. 2 shipped yesterday....bummer, but not unexpected on a big month, last day submission.

I am more concerned that the 3rd show is still showing as picking. No rhyme or reason IMO for the difference. Nothing was on hold or anything like that.

If the catty show I submitted 2 days ago, for October, ships before that sept 30th submission, I will be calling PC. I've been on a roll with them in regards to calling their attention to problems. Probably a dart board up in the solution center with my consultant number on it!

Oh well...we all have to remember that PC is only able to be in biz cause of consultants who sell their products. If we have a problem, especially one that seems to be repeating and/or is a "preventable problem" , I truly believe that it is our responsiblity to diplomatically report the problem to solution center.

For example, I received a supply order that looked like it had been packed and shipped by a 3rd graders. Everything thrown in, no packing material, stuff packed in at odd angles which caused some catalogs to be wrinkled.

I actually took photos of the box BEFORE I opened it and then after the messed up contents were revealed. I emailed solution center, indicating I had pictures, and described the contents and my concern for the fact that I need to be able to rely on consistent and good shipments this time of the year.

I was diplomatic and the response from PC was too. My email wasforwarded to "the appropriate department" and I am receiving 25 catalogs to replace those that were crumbled/wrinkled.

I always take pics when boxes arrive damaged. I think it's important for PC to see what's going on.

Related to Very Strange Shipping, Etc......

1. What is "Very Strange Shipping, Etc......"?

"Very Strange Shipping, Etc......" is a phrase that may appear on shipping labels or tracking information for packages that are being shipped through unconventional means or carriers. It could also refer to unusual shipping routes or methods that are not commonly used.

2. Why are my 2 cooking shows still showing up as "received" after I submitted them on the 28th?

The processing time for package submissions can vary, depending on the volume of packages being received and the efficiency of the shipping company. It is possible that your packages are still in the receiving stage and have not yet been processed for shipping. You can track the progress of your packages using the provided tracking number.

3. What does it mean when a package is showing up as "picking"?

"Picking" is a term used in the shipping industry to indicate that a package is being selected from a warehouse or distribution center to be prepared for shipping. This means that your package is in the process of being packaged and labeled for delivery.

4. Why is my Catalog show showing up as "picking" when I submitted it later than the 2 cooking shows?

The processing time for package submissions can vary, depending on the volume of packages being received and the efficiency of the shipping company. It is possible that your Catalog show was processed and prepared for shipping faster than the 2 cooking shows, even though it was submitted later. The timing of package processing can also depend on the type of package and its destination.

5. Why is my Catalog show not showing up on my IPT or Panorama points, but my 2 cooking shows are?

IPT and Panorama points are usually used for tracking and loyalty programs for specific shipping companies. If your Catalog show is being shipped through a different carrier, it may not be eligible for these programs. It is also possible that the points have not yet been updated to reflect the submission of your Catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea