• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing Shows Away From Home for a Whole Month

In summary, Bobbi is travelling back home to Minnesota this month and will be away for four days. She has three cooking shows booked and four or five catalog shows. She is bringing along a supply order of mini catalogs, an order of recruiting flyers, and her planner. She is also bringing a disk with P3 on it, her avery labels, Nov host and guest specials sheets, and a flyer for December host specials in case someone books a catty show.
ShelbyMichalek
We're travelling "back home" to MN this month, we leave tomorrow morning and wont be back until the 28th. During our stay, I have 3 cooking shows lined up and 4 or 5 catalog shows.
I have show packets made up for my cooking shows (15-20 order forms, 20 drawing slips, 20 double tickets for my ticket game) and then I'm bringing 50 catalogs, the roll of tickets in case I need more at a show, and a folder with some extra order forms and drawing slips. I'm also bringing enough door prizes (rubs/islices/SBs) for 5 shows. *Note-I made 5 cooking show packets because I'm hoping to book 2 more shows.
Tonight I'll be packing one show bag of supplies for my shows (same recipe at all), my TTA and one bag for the paper supplies listed above.
I'll be using P3 on my moms laptop, so I'm bringing that disk. I'm also bringing my avery labels that I use a lot because I'm sure I'll need them for something.
I'm bringing Nov host & guest specials sheets to show at my shows and with hopes that I'll get 2 more cooking shows (my 3 booked are in the first half of the trip)
I'm also bringing a flyer for December host specials in case anyone books a catty show and the fact that I'll be up there in December and will have time for 2 more cooking shows then. Hoping to get bookings.

Is there anything I'm overlooking?

I've already had a supply order of mini catalogs shipped to my moms house. I also have an order that includes some recruiting flyers shipped to our vacation home address. I do intend on recruiting while I'm there!! While I LOVE and NEED to do shows whenever we're there for a long vacation, that doesn't happen often and I'm sure people would love to be able to do a cooking show year round instead of during November/December.
And also, yes... I've got my planner ;) I NEVER leave home without it and my catalog bag.

Sounds like you have your bases covered. If you have a computer- you know you can easily get more products (are you able to take a laptop with your P3 on it? ). If so, then you can order supplies, or print material, etc as needed. Have fun! :)

Thanks Bobbi! I don't have a laptop, that's why I'll be using p3 on my moms computer. I've already backed p3 up to Dropbox.com and I'll do it again before we go so that I can access everything on my mom's laptop.

Sounds like a good plan! Remember that you can use bookings as a signing bonus. Since you won't be there in Jan, Feb, etc. You can offer those shows to a host or guest who signs to help them get a good start with their new business. ;)Have a safe trip!!!

Hi there! It sounds like you have everything well-prepared for your upcoming shows in MN. I would recommend double checking that you have all of your product samples and display items packed as well. It's always a good idea to have extras, just in case something gets damaged or misplaced during travel. Also, don't forget to bring your business cards and any other marketing materials you may have. And it's great that you have your planner and catalog bag ready to go - those are essential tools for a successful show! Wishing you all the best on your trip and shows. Safe travels!

1. What should I pack for a month-long show away from home?

It is important to pack light and practical items, as you will likely have limited space. Consider packing versatile clothing options that can be mixed and matched, as well as necessary toiletries and any necessary equipment for the show.

2. How can I stay organized while on the road for a month?

Make a list of all the important items you need to bring and check them off as you pack. Utilize packing cubes or storage bags to keep your belongings organized in your suitcase. It may also be helpful to create a schedule or itinerary for the month to keep track of show dates and travel plans.

3. How can I stay connected with loved ones while on the road for a month?

Make sure to bring a charger for your phone or laptop to stay connected with friends and family. Utilize social media or messaging apps to stay in touch, and schedule regular check-ins with loved ones to keep them updated on your travels.

4. What are some ways to stay healthy while traveling for a month-long show?

Be sure to prioritize self-care, such as getting enough rest, staying hydrated, and eating nutritious meals. Pack any necessary medications and consider bringing along vitamins or supplements to support your immune system. It may also be helpful to research local gyms or fitness classes to maintain an exercise routine.

5. How can I make the most of my time while on the road for a month?

Take advantage of your surroundings and any free time you may have. Explore the city or town you are staying in, try new foods, and immerse yourself in the local culture. It may also be helpful to connect with other performers or locals to network and make the most of your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aurora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • pamperedlinda