• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host & Customer Appreciation Ideas

In summary, Linda is planning a Mystery Host party for her Past Hosts and Customers to celebrate her one year anniversary with PC. She is considering giving out gift baskets and tickets based on RSVP, attendance, and product purchases. She also plans to hold a Cooking Show and a Catalog Show in the next 4 months.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I am approaching my one year anniversary with Pampered Chef next month and am planning to have a Mystery Host party at my home for my Past Hosts and Customers. I'm trying to decide what to do for them to make it nice (I can't afford a whole lot, but want them to know that they are appreciated and also give them something). I was thinking that I'd do it on a Sunday afternoon from @ 3:00 - 5:00. So far this is what I'm thinking:

• No formal demo, just have food and desserts made and the new catalog items out. Since it's an afternoon event, I don't think I'll serve alcohol (maybe wine or sangria if any).
  • I was thinking that I'd have a gift basket to give away and divide the host benefits up between a host & co-host (for the free and half price items & the discount) and then another drawing for the monthly host special.
  • I plan to give everyone who orders a Season's Best - I was even thinking about giving everyone a 5% discount on their order too....is that too much, not enough? What do you think would be nice?
  • I want to give something 'extra' to all of my past host, but don't know what - any reccommendations? I saw a thread about making seasoning packets, maybe something like that?
  • I was also thinking about giving everyone who attends a coupon good for 10% off of their NEXT order as a 'pay-it-forward' thank you (give this to them as they are leaving, maybe attached to a twixit?

Everyone will get tickets based on the following:

• RSVP to me by October 5th = One Ticket
• Arrive on-time = 1 Ticket
• Past Host of mine = 1 Ticket
• Place an order at the party = 1 Ticket
• Each $25 of product ordered by you = 1 Ticket ($100 order = 4 tickets)
• Bring an Outside Order = 2 Tickets (additional tickets for each $25 in orders)
• Guest who brings the highest total in outside order sales = 5 Tickets
• Bring a friend (someone that I do not know or who did not get an invitation) = 2 Tickets
• Your friend places an order = 1 Ticket for you and 1 for them
• Bring your favorite Pampered Chef dish to share (or a recipe using Pampered Chef Products) = 3 Tickets
• Schedule a Pampered Chef Cooking Show to be held in the next 4 months
~ October = 12 Tickets
~ November = 10 Tickets
~ December = 8 Tickets
~ January = 6 Tickets
• Schedule a Catalog Show:
~ within next 30 days = 10 Tickets
~ within next 2 months = 5 Tickets
~ within next 4 months = 3 Tickets
• Become a Pampered Chef Consultant with me = 20 Tickets

What do you think? Too much? Not enough? Just right? Should I do something different? I'm thinking about doing this on October 8th, so I really need to make some decisions.......help....................

Attached is the invite I'm working on....I'll take advice on that too.........

Thanks so much!
Linda

Attachments

• October 2006.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
I like all of your ideas and your invite is very cute!! I guess it is up to you as to how you want to do it, and how much you want to spend. I have been saving duplicate pc items just for this reason. I will eventually use them as prizes for bingo or a drawing of some kind. So if you have items like this laying around your house you could do that also. Good Luck and let me know how it turns out!! I would like to do this at my 1 year anniverary also!! You have given me some GREAT ideas!! Thanks...:D

I love this Linda! I used this ticket system at my open house but didn't have nearly as many ideas! To make it easier you might want to type up a quick word doc with check boxes next to each ticket requirement. That way you/they could just check off the applicable boxes and add it up easily.

Thanks Gillian, I might have to do that. I've been trying to decide just how I should hand out tickets. I was actually thinking that maybe I'd do it on the honor system and have a table with this on a sign with a bowl (stainless one of course) for the tickets and the wheel of tickets and just trust everyone to take the right number of tickets.....good/bad idea? shoudl I habnd them the tickets that they earned? I don't want to tick anybody off and make them feel cheated.

HI LInda
I just posted an idea under the thread from you on how many to invite...check that out...didn't want to type it all up again
good luck
If I come up with any other ideas, I'll post here...

What are some ideas for showing appreciation to past hosts and customers?

1. Host a special VIP event: Invite all past hosts and customers to an exclusive event where they can enjoy special discounts, new product launches, and fun activities.

2. Send a handwritten thank-you note: Show your gratitude by sending a personalized note to each past host and customer, thanking them for their support.

3. Offer a special discount: Give past hosts and customers a discount on their next purchase as a token of appreciation.

4. Host a virtual cooking class: Invite past hosts and customers to a virtual cooking class, where they can learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products.

5. Create a referral program: Encourage past hosts and customers to refer their friends and family to host a Pampered Chef party, and reward them with free products or discounts for each successful referral.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thebowman
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin