• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales and Engagement with Customer Incentive Programs - Ideas and Tips

In summary, there are several types of customer incentives that can be done, depending on what the goals are. A cookbook, for example, might give away prizes like knives or kitchen gadgets, while a sales event might give away gift certificates or products.
Kathytnt
Has anyone done a customer incentive program - Sort of like giving a raffle ticket for a shopping spree or something

1 ticket for scheduling a cooking or catalog show by X date
1 ticket for holding a cooking or catalog show by X date
1 ticket for inquring about the Pampered Chef business Opp
1 ticket for becoming Pampered Chef consultant
1 ticket for ever $50 in product ordered
1 ticket for referrals - Shows, recruits, wedding registry

Looking of ideas and feedback if you have done this and how well it worked

I am inching closer to level 1 Golden treasure and I am also wanting to get to my $15000 level. Some additional bookings and recruits wouldn't hurt

That is a great idea. You just need to figure out what the prize or prizes will be and then send an email out to everyone.

I did an incentive for the highest sales in October. The winner received the Cranberry Deep Baker. It really helped b/c I sold over $7500. I am thinking of what to do for this month. Kinda stumped but will get an email out tonight (and it's already 12:00 am where I am).

a santoku knife, bamboo cutting board, stainless mixing bowl set?

The Santoku knife would drive them crazy. It's done. Now I will have to sit back a pray the shows are worth this investment.

Last edited:
I did an incentive in October and sold about $1900. Giving away the new small paring knife (which I got half price) to my highest show. This month I am offering either the rectangle woven basket or the old Ulitmate Slice and Grate to the highest show. I happened to aquire both of them at no cost to me (my Director has drawings at our meetings). I may even give both of them to the highest show if it is at least $1000.

1. What are customer incentives?

Customer incentives are rewards or benefits offered to customers as a way to encourage them to make a purchase, continue shopping with a company, or refer others. These incentives can come in the form of discounts, free gifts, loyalty programs, or other special offers.

2. How can I earn customer incentives with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, there are several ways to earn customer incentives. One way is by hosting a cooking party and reaching a certain sales amount, you can earn free products and discounts. Another way is by referring friends and family to shop with us and earning rewards through our referral program. You can also join our loyalty program and earn points for every purchase which can be redeemed for discounts and free products.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations on customer incentives?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on customer incentives depending on the specific offer. Some incentives may only be available for a limited time, while others may have minimum purchase requirements. It's important to read the terms and conditions of each incentive to ensure eligibility.

4. Can I combine customer incentives with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, customer incentives cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some incentives may be stackable depending on the terms and conditions. It's best to read the details of each incentive to determine if they can be combined.

5. How do I redeem my customer incentives?

The process for redeeming customer incentives may vary depending on the specific offer. Some incentives may require a promo code to be entered at checkout, while others may automatically apply. If you are unsure of how to redeem your incentives, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
peortega
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • pamperedlinda