• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today is Customer appreciation day...

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
Really just typing out my plans here to make sure I didn't miss anything....

Well, today is the day. I am hoping for some good results. I have 20 rsvp's and then a lot of maybe's. I do my cust. app. with a few friends who sell other things but the bulk of the customers showing up are mine. We found a place in town (more central location) and i traded PC products for the rental! It is a nice banquet room that can hold proabably 100 max... perfect for what we are doing.

I am serving:
chorizo dip
Potato chowder
Southwest meatloaf
Mex. Chicken Lasagna
Speedy Pork Fried Rice
the Mint Triangles
mini carrot cake cups

I borrowed a couple DCB's from my friends and I have a chafer to keep the pork dish warm.

I give out tickets for different things: rsvping, bringing a guest, buying $30 or more, etc.. so this year I was smart (I think) and made all the tickets in increments of 5 and then had my husband tear off sets of 5 last night so they are ready to go and we don't have to mess with tickets so much this time! Little administrative thing, but oh well.

OH! I stopped by a bank to invite a girl I know and told her to pass the invite on to her co-workers. The manager heard me and donated a $20 gift card for the drawing if I would set his brochures out. Well, ok.. I can do that!

I have 3 round tables for people to set and talk/eat and I'm going to put the new products on them as centerpieces for folks to look at... I'll have a special table with the green cloth that will have the gifts for people to choose from.

Beverages - tea and water. nothing fancy....

OK, think i'm good. Time to load up and go!

NAPKINS!! Knew I was forgetting something! Thanks CS! That is why I was writing it all out! LOL!!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Wow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
good luck tell us how you did!

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
Thanks for the well wishing.

Not bad, Ok show. The customers liked it and the food turned out well. I got 2 bookings and they loved all the uses for the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies
Views