• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorming for Fundraising "Show"

D
deener
Hi everyone!

I'm attending a fundraiser that will be a trade show like event with some home based businesses there selling to raise money for a school. I'll have a table to display product, but there won't be a cooking show, so I'm trying to think of what to have that would demonstrate some products, and make a good impression :)

I was thinking of a big urn of hot cocoa and people could sprinkle the Sweet Caramel sprinkle on with whipped cream, or have cookies there with the decorator bottles filled with icing that people could try since it's the guest special.

Can anyone think of any other ideas? I won't have access to electricity, so it has to be stuff I bring and leave out for a couple hours.

Thanks!
Adina

Using Phillo dough you can make mini cheesecakes they are yumo

Hi Adina!

First of all, congratulations on participating in such a great cause! It's always wonderful to see home based businesses come together to support schools and education. I love your idea of having a hot cocoa station and using the Sweet Caramel sprinkle - it's perfect for this time of year and it will definitely make a good impression.

Another idea could be to have a make-your-own trail mix station. You can bring a variety of nuts, dried fruits, and our Mini Chocolate Chips, and let people mix and match their own personalized trail mix. It's a fun and interactive way to showcase our products and it's also a healthy option for those who may not want something sweet.

You could also bring some of our Season's Best recipe cards and have them displayed on your table. This way, people can take them home and try out some of our delicious recipes using our products. It's a great way to spark interest and get people excited about our products.

Lastly, you could also have a raffle or giveaway for a Pampered Chef product. This will not only attract attention to your table, but it will also generate more interest in our products. Plus, it's a great way to give back to the community and support the fundraiser even more.

I hope these ideas help and I wish you all the best at the fundraising event! Keep up the great work!

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is brainstorming for fundraising "show"?

Brainstorming for fundraising "show" is a creative process where individuals or a group come together to generate ideas and strategies for raising funds for a specific cause or event. It involves thinking outside the box and coming up with unique and effective ways to engage potential donors and sponsors.

2. How can I make a good impression at a fundraising trade show event?

One way to make a good impression at a fundraising trade show event is to have a visually appealing and interactive table display. This could include product demonstrations, hands-on activities, and free samples for attendees to try. It's also important to have informative and engaging materials, such as brochures or flyers, to share with interested individuals.

3. What are some examples of product demonstrations for a fundraising trade show event?

Product demonstrations can vary depending on the type of product being sold, but some examples could include food and beverage tastings, beauty or skincare demonstrations, or interactive games or challenges related to the product. It's important to choose demonstrations that will catch the attention of attendees and showcase the unique features or benefits of your product.

4. What are some ideas for interactive activities at a fundraising trade show event?

Some ideas for interactive activities at a fundraising trade show event could include a raffle or silent auction, a photo booth or social media contest, a DIY station where attendees can create their own product, or a trivia game related to the cause or event. These activities can help engage attendees and make your table stand out from others.

5. How can I accommodate for not having access to electricity at a fundraising trade show event?

If you do not have access to electricity at a fundraising trade show event, it's important to plan ahead and choose activities and demonstrations that do not require electricity. This could include offering pre-packaged samples or products, using battery-operated devices, or having a display board with images or information about your product. You could also consider bringing a small generator or power bank as a backup option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deener
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tracy99