• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Sister Is Doing a Catalog Show With Me, and She Doesn't Care

In summary, my sister is doing a catalog show with me, and she doesn't care whether it's a November or December show. I'm trying to figure out which would be best for me, SAT-wise?
Aurora
My sister is doing a catalog show with me, and she doesn't care whether it's a November or December show. I'm trying to figure out which would be best for me, SAT-wise?I only have one other show booked for December, on the 2nd. So if I do hers 12/1-15, I'll get an extra free Spring product. I'm at $3100ish for November SAT with 4 shows so far and another show tomorrow, no more shows in November...So. Which month for her show?ETA: I am doing a Black Friday sale, but as a new consultant with a small customer base, I'm not sure how successful that'll be...? Hrmmm.

Re: Show?I'm thinking I'd do it as a December show since you already have $3,100 in sales for the November Spring Products.

Re: Show?If you're not confident you'd get to the $6k level (I wouldn't be!) Then go ahead and do it as a Dec show.

One thing I always do though is I have it in my calendar to close all shows previous to the 14th and the 29th (or 30th if it's a long month) Meaning if the show is on the 13th, it closes the 14th. If it's on the 14th I try to close it that day, etc.

That way I'm not trying to make a midnight deadline. If it has to stay open one more day (to the 15th or the 30/31st) I'm not out anything.

Re: Show?Thanks, ladies! I guess I can always decide after my show tomorrow and my black friday sale... if I get close enough to $6K, we can close early! =)

Re: Show?Have her do it as a Dec. show. Start collecting orders now. Submit it any time after Dec. 1. The sooner the better. The customers will be very happy to get their orders in plenty of time for the holiday. With one show and a Black Friday sale, you're not very likely to jump to the $6K level.You may want to wait on submitting your Black Friday sales and make it a Dec. show just to be sure you get the two. Better to plan on the cooking show not holding and have it be a bonus if it does rather than rely on it for earning the spring product.

Re: Show?I also would make it a December show, but I don't know what kind of sales you have. I live in a rural area where a $600 show is great, but I know this is not the same everywhere.

What are the benefits of doing a catalog show with my sister?

There are many benefits to doing a catalog show with your sister. Not only will you have the opportunity to spend quality time together, but you can also work together to reach your sales goals and earn rewards. Additionally, you can split the host rewards and discounts, resulting in more savings for both of you.

My sister doesn't seem as invested in the show as I am. How can I motivate her?

It's important to communicate with your sister and find out why she may not be as invested in the show. Perhaps she is busy with other commitments or doesn't fully understand the benefits. Try involving her in the planning process, setting achievable goals, and reminding her of the potential rewards. A little friendly competition can also be motivating.

Do I have to split the sales and rewards with my sister?

No, you do not have to split the sales and rewards with your sister. It is completely up to the both of you to decide how you want to divide them. Some options include splitting everything evenly, choosing specific rewards each of you want, or one person keeping the rewards and the other keeping the discounts.

What if my sister and I have different customer bases?

Having different customer bases can actually be beneficial for your catalog show. You both can reach a wider audience and potentially make more sales. Additionally, you can share customer information and introduce each other's customers to new products they may not have been aware of before.

Should we both invite the same guests to our show?

It is not necessary to invite the same guests to your show, but it can be helpful to coordinate and make sure you are not overlapping in invitations. This way, you can reach more potential customers and avoid overwhelming your guests with multiple invitations. It may also be beneficial to invite some guests to both of your shows to increase sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates