• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for Hosting a Successful Home Show Bingo?

P
pc_am1
I am a new consultant and a few friends of mine who are consultants of other companies (Mary Kay, Avon, Stampin Up, and Home Interiors) are having a home show bingo on 11/11. I need any ideas you have. I went to a similar home show bingo 3 years ago but PC was not represented.

We are thinking of charging $10 per ticket and having 5 games per consultant for bingo prizes and also having 1 or 2 door prizes.

Questions:
1) what should I use as prizes?
2) what should I present?
3) What specials should I offer to people who place an order or book that night?
4) Any other ideas ?
5) should I give a catalog (even summer catalogs if I can buy them from consultants before 11/11) to each person who attends (we hope to have at least 50 people or should I order mini-catalogs?

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Congratulations on hosting your first home show bingo! It sounds like a fun and unique event that will definitely attract a lot of people. Here are some tips and suggestions that I have for you:

1) For prizes, you can use any of our products that are popular and useful in the kitchen. Some ideas could be a set of our knives, a cookware set, or even a gift certificate for a cooking class. You can also consider partnering with other consultants to offer a variety of prizes from different companies, making it more appealing for the guests.

2) During your presentation, I would suggest highlighting the unique features and benefits of our products, as well as sharing some of your favorite recipes and tips for using them. You can also have some product demonstrations and let the guests try out the products themselves.

3) To encourage people to place orders or book parties, you can offer a special discount or free gift for those who do so at the event. You can also have a raffle for those who place orders or book parties that night, with a chance to win a bigger prize.

4) Some other ideas for the event could be having a theme for each game of bingo, such as "Baking Bonanza" or "Savory Snacks," and offering prizes that relate to each theme. You can also have a snack table with some of our products for guests to try, and offer recipe cards for them to take home.

5) It's always a good idea to give out catalogs at events like this, as it allows guests to browse through our products and potentially place an order later on. You can either give out full-size catalogs or mini-catalogs, depending on your budget and preference.

I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you all the best for your home show bingo! Remember to have fun and enjoy the event, and your guests will too. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy hosting!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hi Amanda,Congratulations on being a new consultant and participating in the home show bingo! It's always great to collaborate with other consultants from different companies and I'm sure it will be a successful event.Here are some tips and ideas for hosting a successful home show bingo:1) For prizes, you can use some of your popular and best-selling products as well as some new and exclusive items. You can also offer a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and recipe books as prizes to appeal to a wider audience.2) During the presentation, make sure to highlight the unique features and benefits of your products. You can also demonstrate some of your favorite recipes and share tips on how to use the products in different ways.3) As for specials, you can offer a discount or free shipping for anyone who places an order or books a party that night. You can also have a raffle for those who book a party or place an order, with a chance to win a special prize.4) Some other ideas could be to have a recipe swap where everyone brings their favorite recipe and shares it with the group. You can also have a tasting station set up with some of your popular products for guests to try.5) Giving out catalogs is always a great idea, especially if you have summer catalogs available. You can also consider creating a mini-catalog specifically for the event, featuring some of your top products and specials.I hope these tips help and I wish you all the best for your home show bingo! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the event with your friends and fellow consultants.Best,

What should I use as prizes?

For bingo prizes, you could use products from your own company or other companies that your friends are representing. You could also consider gift cards, home decor items, or beauty products as prizes. Consider the target audience and choose prizes that would appeal to them.

What should I present?

During the home show bingo, you could have each consultant present their products and services. This could include a short demonstration, a brief overview of the company, and any special offers or promotions they have. It's also a good idea to have some interactive activities or games to keep the audience engaged.

What specials should I offer to people who place an order or book that night?

You could offer a discount or special bundle deal for those who place an order or book a party that night. You could also offer a free gift with purchase or a raffle entry for a larger prize.

Any other ideas?

Consider having a theme for the home show bingo, such as a holiday theme or a specific product line. You could also offer refreshments and snacks to make the event more enjoyable for attendees.

Should I give a catalog to each person who attends?

It's a good idea to provide catalogs to each person who attends, as it gives them a physical reminder of your products and services. You could also offer mini-catalogs for those who are interested in a specific product line or company. If you can't get catalogs before the event, you could also provide a link to a digital catalog for attendees to browse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • byrd1956