• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you experienced strange shipping with Purolator in Canada?

, in summary, some people have had problems with Purolator delivering their orders, while others have had no issues. UPS has been great to everyone.
rennea
Gold Member
I'm having some strange shipping issues. My latest is Purolator has delivered my last couple of orders. I had a show shipped to me it was to arrive yesterday. One box showed up, then today another. Still waiting for a third box to show up. Has anybody else had Purolator deliver there orders?

No, but maybe they've gotten tired of UPS' who gives a crap attitude with regards to delivering packages on time and to the right address!

I haven't had Puro deliver any of mine yet. As for UPS - SameDay Right Way here -- I LOVE my delivery guy. Always on time, always friendly & chatty. Lately, I have had a different guy - not impressive. I hope it's just a temporary thing & I get my usual guy back.

MacInnis Express here, but I believe they deliver for UPS. I haven't had any troubles....knock on wood! :)

peichef said:
I haven't had Puro deliver any of mine yet. As for UPS - SameDay Right Way here -- I LOVE my delivery guy. Always on time, always friendly & chatty. Lately, I have had a different guy - not impressive. I hope it's just a temporary thing & I get my usual guy back.

Your regular guy is probably on vacation or something....hopefully for you! :)

if UPS can't make their deadline, they will subcontract it to get to you in time...I haven't had any issues with UPS lately - my ups guy came back 4 time to p/u the holiday spreaders from my sample package - we were on holidays and missed all the sticky notes he left us...

I have had this problem, on my last show, took like 3 trips for three boxes, on top of that just left them in the front of the door, no knocking, no signing it off (which pisses me right off) anyone can come along and scoop it up...I would rather have our postal service deliever it with a tracking number......sorry to vent...

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
I have had this problem, on my last show, took like 3 trips for three boxes, on top of that just left them in the front of the door, no knocking, no signing it off (which pisses me right off) anyone can come along and scoop it up...I would rather have our postal service deliever it with a tracking number......sorry to vent...

I've had soooooooo many hosts complain about their entire show contents being left at their front doors that know I almost always have orders shipped to my house.

Once (last house, diff delivery guy) I had a product adjustment that was dropped off & left outside for 2 days in the pouring rain. Nice. It was stoneware & the box was a soggy mess, but (happily) the product was fine. I was not amused!:mad:

Oh anything but Canada Post! lol
I live in the country and they don't deliver ANYTHING other than regular mail - so I get a notice that I have to into town & pick it up - three days later after it has been sitting at the Post office for a few days... Most of my customers are rural as well so UPS is great - a real plus to those of us who don't have a "regular' address.Esther

Related to Have you experienced strange shipping with Purolator in Canada?

1. What is considered "strange shipping" in Canada?

"Strange shipping" in Canada refers to the shipping of products that are not commonly found or shipped in the country. This can include products that are considered exotic or unusual, or those that are not typically shipped to Canada from other countries.

2. Are there any restrictions or limitations on strange shipping in Canada?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on strange shipping in Canada. Some products may be subject to import regulations or require special permits to be shipped into the country. It is important to research and understand any restrictions or limitations before shipping strange products into Canada.

3. How can I ensure my strange shipment will be delivered successfully in Canada?

To ensure a successful delivery of your strange shipment in Canada, it is best to work with a reputable shipping company that has experience in handling unique or unusual products. You should also make sure to accurately declare the contents of your shipment and provide all necessary documentation to avoid any delays or issues at customs.

4. Can I track my strange shipment while it is being shipped in Canada?

Yes, most shipping companies offer tracking services for shipments in Canada. You can track your strange shipment using the tracking number provided by the shipping company.

5. How long does it typically take for a strange shipment to arrive in Canada?

The delivery time for a strange shipment in Canada can vary depending on the shipping company, the origin of the shipment, and any potential delays at customs. It is best to check with the shipping company for an estimated delivery time for your specific shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • CathyBob