• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: Spring/Summer Package A Delivered Tomorrow!

In summary, the estimated delivery time for an order depends on the location and shipping method chosen at checkout, with processing and shipping typically taking 1-2 business days. Orders can be tracked through the user's account or by using the tracking number provided via email. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee, and there may be shipping restrictions for certain items to certain locations. In the rare event of a delay or lost package, customers can contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I placed my Spring/Summer pkg A order yesterday the 31st & it shipped last night!!! It is showing to deliver to me tomorrow. I was shocked to say the least!

I closed a show and submitted it on Friday. My DH just called and said it's on the doorstep, along with the supply order I placed on Saturday evening!
I'm getting way too excited about shipping time!

I closed a show last Monday and it was delivered to me on Friday! All the way in Washington!! :thumbup:

What is the estimated delivery time for my order?

The estimated delivery time for your order depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options will be available at checkout and will vary depending on your location.

Are there any shipping restrictions?

There may be some restrictions on shipping certain items to certain locations. These restrictions will be noted on the product page and at checkout. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What if my order is delayed or lost in transit?

In the rare event that your order is delayed or lost in transit, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure your order is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rennea