• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purolator Shipping Delays in RURAL Canada - Up to 14 Business Days!

In summary, many people in rural Canada are noticing a big delay in shipping time. This delay is due to a contract person instead of Purolator.
stefani2
Anyone else in RURAL Canada noticing a BIG delay in shipping time? I am having TONS of customers complaining - shipping has been about 14 business days - used to be 7-10 with UPS :(

I've always had issues with Purolator for my rural customers. The problem is that it's not actually purolator in most cases - it's a contract person. In areas of Manitoba, they only deliver once a week, on Wednesdays, so if the order comes to him on Thursday, my customer has to wait 6 days before he tries to deliver. If she's not home, she has to wait until the next Wednesday. It's so dumb!!!

it is REALLY frustrating.... :(

How funny but it is the opposite for me Jenna. UPS here is contracted out and it was taking 14-18 days for PC to arrive. Since orders have been shipped with Purolator it is only taking 10-14 days :)

Funny...Purolator is way faster than UPS for me and I live in rural Manitoba.

I'm still getting my UPS guy - I think it is because of the area I am in. And they are great - the day after it shows shipped online, it is in Concord (usually), and then I'll have it the next day - so usually 4 days total from when I've submitted my show...I live in rural Ontario 3hrs nw of Toronto...Esther

so it MUST depend on the individual contractor then. :(

OURS ARE SLOW SLOW SLOW! - and I have A LOT of upset Hosts, Customers, and Potential Recruits (I might have a few NOT sign because of it)

Call HO and let them know. They need to know when this kind of stuff is happening.

ChefEsther said:
I'm still getting my UPS guy - I think it is because of the area I am in. And they are great - the day after it shows shipped online, it is in Concord (usually), and then I'll have it the next day - so usually 4 days total from when I've submitted my show...

I live in rural Ontario 3hrs nw of Toronto...

Esther

Ditto here. I'm 2 hours east of Toronto - very rural. I'm listening to the sheep and coyotes right now as I type but I still have my orders both shows and personal/supply arriving in about 4 days via UPS. Sorry to hear about all the others with problems though :(

Related to Purolator Shipping Delays in RURAL Canada - Up to 14 Business Days!

1. How long does Purolator shipping typically take?

Purolator shipping time varies depending on the destination and the shipping service chosen. However, most domestic shipments within Canada are delivered within 1-3 business days, while international shipments can take 2-8 business days.

2. Can I track my Purolator shipment?

Yes, Purolator provides tracking services for all shipments. You can track your package using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email or on the Purolator website.

3. Is Purolator shipping reliable?

Yes, Purolator has a strong reputation for reliability and on-time delivery. They also offer a money-back guarantee for their premium shipping services if your package is not delivered on time.

4. Are there any additional fees for Purolator shipping?

There may be additional fees for certain services, such as signature confirmation or special handling. These fees will be clearly stated during the shipping process and can also be found on the Purolator website.

5. Can I schedule a specific delivery time for my Purolator shipment?

Purolator offers a variety of delivery options, including time-specific delivery for an additional fee. You can select your preferred delivery time during the shipping process or contact Purolator directly to make arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sheila