• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Planner??? Lost in Mail???

In summary, the conversation is about some consultants not receiving their 2008 Consultant Planner and Consultant News in a timely manner. Some have called and emailed HO to inquire about it, while others have not received any response yet. It is suggested to email the company at [email protected] to address the issue, as the CN is mailed by an outside source. The conversation ends with a note about being grateful for the online version of CN and wishing everyone a blessed New Year.
missyciccolella
Am I the only one who has not received the 2008 Consultant Planner????:confused:
I'm happy that I decided not to use it this year (need more room to keep up with everything PC & Personal). Anyway, I emailed HO and have not anything from them (I emailed on the 20th or the 21st). Anyway, I guess I shouldn't be surprised as I don't get my Consultant News until the end of the month (and I live in a DC suburb so I'm not rural at all).
Just checking to see if anyone else is missing it - I have a new recruit I wanted to give it to so she could get busy booking - oh well.

It must be stuck in the same USPS holding cell as my Director's Gift which has still not arrived :(

Aww Carolyn - just think you get gifts all year long!

Heart dish in December, Director gift in January, new spring products end of January...on and on...and hen another diamond in July! Lucky lady! (and hard-working).

Missy - just call them Monday and I'm sure they'll send you another!

The Director's Gift came Fed Ex. I would call the HO.

janetupnorth said:
Missy - just call them Monday and I'm sure they'll send you another!
I hate calling HO b/c the wait is always so long and it never fails - I miss the call back. LOL I'll try anyway as I would like to "officially" complain about the Consultant News...ever since I moved (last Feb) it takes twice as long and I'm closer to Chicago now - go figure. :)

I have not received mine either :(

I called two weeks ago and still hasn't receive one yet

~

Don't use the call back function. Wait on hold. It's NEVER as long as they say it will be.

I haven't received mine yet, either. Of course, it could be stuck on a boat somewhere in the Pacific... :)

I have received my planner (although it was mid-December and I live in Indiana, so it should get to me the day after it is mailed), however, I have horrible problems receiving my Consultant News, which greatly frustrates me on an almost monthly basis. I'm just thankful they're posted online (and since I've learned the "secret" to seeing the online version early thanks to this board!).

In the past I have called and emailed, and the last time I called, the SC rep told me to always send an email so there would be a paper trail. She told me the CN is mailed by an outside source, so if Consultants aren't receiving their issues in a timely manner, we need to email in and let them know. That way, they can take the list of complaints to the outside vendor and request an explanation, which could then either lead to improvement in service or a change in vendor (or both!). So, please, any of you who don't receive your CN when you should, email the company at [email protected] and let them know. Maybe it will save us all some frustration in the near future. One can only hope...

Have a blessed New Year!

Tammy

Thanks!
RaggedyAunt said:
I have received my planner (although it was mid-December and I live in Indiana, so it should get to me the day after it is mailed), however, I have horrible problems receiving my Consultant News, which greatly frustrates me on an almost monthly basis. I'm just thankful they're posted online (and since I've learned the "secret" to seeing the online version early thanks to this board!).

In the past I have called and emailed, and the last time I called, the SC rep told me to always send an email so there would be a paper trail. She told me the CN is mailed by an outside source, so if Consultants aren't receiving their issues in a timely manner, we need to email in and let them know. That way, they can take the list of complaints to the outside vendor and request an explanation, which could then either lead to improvement in service or a change in vendor (or both!). So, please, any of you who don't receive your CN when you should, email the company at [email protected] and let them know. Maybe it will save us all some frustration in the near future. One can only hope...

Have a blessed New Year!

Tammy
This is good to know! I assumed HO was responsible for this...I'll be sure to email each month - if I get CN before the 16th that is an act of God. :angel:

1. What is a Consultant Planner?

A Consultant Planner is a tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them manage and organize their business. It includes features such as goal setting, tracking orders and parties, and scheduling events.

2. How can I get a Consultant Planner?

You can purchase a Consultant Planner through your consultant's personal website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. It is also available for purchase in the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. What should I do if my Consultant Planner does not arrive?

If your Consultant Planner does not arrive within the expected time frame, you should contact Pampered Chef's customer service department at 1-888-687-2433. They will be able to assist you in tracking your order or sending a replacement if necessary.

4. What should I do if I lose my Consultant Planner?

If you happen to lose your Consultant Planner, you can purchase a replacement through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also try using the digital version of the Planner available on the Pampered Chef app.

5. Can I customize my Consultant Planner?

Yes, you can customize your Consultant Planner by adding your own photos and personalizing the cover. You can also add additional pages or sections to best fit your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • lockhartkitchen