• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Success: 2008 Consultant Planner Now Shipping!"~

In summary, the Consultant Planner is coming soon and everyone should be expecting it. If you haven't received yours yet, don't worry, it will be delivered before Thanksgiving.
whiteyteresa
Has anyone receive theirs yet?

This is what they had in the Weekly Bites Dated November 6, 2007

Look for your 2008 Consultant Planner in the mail before Thanksgiving. The new planner includes tips from other Consultants to help you use the 3-2-1 Success Plan in your business, as well as your Consultant Goal Worksheet, Key Information and all of the other features you've come to expect.

Just wondering

Thanks

~

There is another thread about the Consultant Planner. Some have received theirs. I am still waiting. None of the consultants in my group have received theirs.

I am so sorry

I did a search but it didn't bring anything up that was recent.

Thanks

~

Still waiting for mine (NW Ohio)

received mine in the mail yesterday. I like the updates they made.

I received mine yesterday and I am so mad! The postman stuffed it in my mailbox and its totally ruined! Do you think if I call HO they'd send me an other one? But what if that one is ruined by my mailman too?

I still haven't received mine either.

Still haven't gotten mine yet either...

Rebeccascabinet said:
I received mine yesterday and I am so mad! The postman stuffed it in my mailbox and its totally ruined! Do you think if I call HO they'd send me an other one? But what if that one is ruined by my mailman too?
It's worth a call. :) If they do send you one, ask if they can mark it "do not bend".

Rebeccascabinet said:
Mine was ruined too. I call HO and they said they are not available in the warehouse yet but will send me a new one when they are. Call.

Still havent received mine yet...or Consultant News for that matter...

I just got mine today. It was bent in the middle, but I think it may still work for me. :) I cut mine apart & make my own 'planner' out of it.

This week's weekly bytes said:

Consultant Planners Are Coming Soon
If you haven't already received your Consultant Planner, it will be arriving on your doorstep soon. All planners were sent via standard mail by Nov. 21. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from 5-20 days for your planner to be delivered.

I just got mine today in the mail

BethCooks4U said:
This week's weekly bytes said:

If you haven't already received your Consultant Planner, it will be arriving on your doorstep soon. All planners were sent via standard mail by Nov. 21. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from 5-20 days for your planner to be delivered.

On my doorstep? And here I've been checking my mailbox. Sorry... couldn't resist. Still nothing here... but I sure did get every other bit of junk...

Got mine today!

as of today I haven't recieved mine either. maybe tomorrow! :)

not me either,

How long should we wait to call HO?

Just wondering

~

Weekly Bites said they were suppose to be mailed by Nov 21st (I think) and to allow 5-7 days. I think I have these dates and days right.

I think it it too soon to start calling them right now. I would give it the rest of the week. At least as slow as my mail is here, I am not concerned at all that it has not gotten here by now. But then I do not use mine anyway. I use the leather day planner my husband bought me when I started selling and just buy the refills for it.

jrstephens said:
Weekly Bites said they were suppose to be mailed by Nov 21st (I think) and to allow 5-7 days. I think I have these dates and days right.

I think it it too soon to start calling them right now. I would give it the rest of the week. At least as slow as my mail is here, I am not concerned at all that it has not gotten here by now. But then I do not use mine anyway. I use the leather day planner my husband bought me when I started selling and just buy the refills for it.

I believe it was 5-20 days.

sfdavis918 said:

Dang, then I sure wouldn't call! HAHA!!! Talk about snail mail!

sfdavis918 said:

You're right. I went to make sure I had the date right and here is what it said:

I got mine today!

dannyzmom said:
::::::JEALOUS::::::
I still can't believe you haven't got yours Carolyn!! I got mine on Monday, here in Washington!! I'd be calling by the end of the week if you don't get yours! I'm sorry!;)

Haven't seen mine yet either! Sure hope it comes soon--I use it so much for business and other appointments!!!!!! I need to keep my dates straight! Unfortunately other appointments fill my book more than shows!

I believe I got mine on Monday (maybe it was Tuesday though).

Have not seen mine yet. Of course, it might be sitting in one of my neighbor's houses. That happens a lot around here.

I got mine yesterday. I like the updates to, but I didn't notice anywhere to write the Host and Guest Specials? But I didn't have time to sit down and really look at it either. I am kind of disappointed in the cover. Pretty BORING!

cookinmama said:
I got mine yesterday. I like the updates to, but I didn't notice anywhere to write the Host and Guest Specials? But I didn't have time to sit down and really look at it either. I am kind of disappointed in the cover. Pretty BORING!

I like the new cover. Do you know how sick I am of seeing the meatballs on the current cover?! Maybe if it was something that looked a little more appetizing to me I'd like it but I'm glad to have another planner with a different cover.

I got my planner yesterday (maybe earlier because I only check the mail about once a week). I didn't get the card from Jean though. I am pretty disappointed about that. I can't wait to see it!! (If you want to know what I'm talking about it is in the Leadership 08 area)

I got mine today. I like the blue cover - will make it easier for me to find!!!

I misplace my planner all the time!!!

Oh, I want mine!!!! My mailbox is small too, hopefully they won't bend mine!!

MissChef said:
I still can't believe you haven't got yours Carolyn!! I got mine on Monday, here in Washington!! I'd be calling by the end of the week if you don't get yours! I'm sorry!;)

I called yesterday and they said to give it a few more days :(

I can't believe I don't have mine. I live 2.5 hours from Chicago in central IL...I could have driven to HO and picked it up and been back a couple times by now!

I still haven't received mine either. I'm getting a little impatient lol I just got my Nov CN yesterday though, so at least I had something other than junk and bills! :D

Wow - some of us must be on the "rush" list at HO - he-he. I always get my CN in the first few days of the month and I got my consultant planner days ago - I think it was Monday...

I still haven't received mine. I did get something about Leadership...which I can't go to because my recruit went inactive. WAAAAH!

Recieved mine today. I don't use it though because I like the 18 month agendas that fit in my purse and have one week over the pages. I then put those stick up tabs telling me where then months begin. Did that make sense?

Got it today! Sweet!

It's nice. I'm excited.

1. Has anyone received their 2008 Consultant Planner yet?

Yes, the planners were shipped before Thanksgiving and should be arriving in mailboxes soon. If you have not received yours yet, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

2. What features are included in the 2008 Consultant Planner?

The planner includes tips from other Consultants to help you use the 3-2-1 Success Plan in your business, as well as your Consultant Goal Worksheet, Key Information, and other helpful features.

3. How can the 3-2-1 Success Plan help my business?

The 3-2-1 Success Plan is a proven system designed to help Consultants reach their business goals. It focuses on setting and achieving three key goals, making two contacts per day, and booking at least one show per week. The planner includes tips on how to implement this plan in your business.

4. Can I order multiple planners for my team?

Yes, you can order multiple planners for your team by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be happy to assist you with bulk orders.

5. Is the 2008 Consultant Planner available in digital format?

No, the planner is only available in a physical print version. However, you can download and print additional copies of the Consultant Goal Worksheet and other helpful materials from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefClairissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • pamperedposey