• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Consultant Planner Finally Arrive After 3 Months?

In summary, the "Consultant Planner Craziness" is a customizable planner designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them manage their business. It includes sections for tracking orders, bookings, and inventory, as well as a calendar for scheduling events. However, it can be used by anyone to organize their business or personal life. The planner can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant, but is not available in retail stores.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I did not receive my 2007 planner back in November like I was supposed to. I had ordered the Franklin Covey one and figured, oh well, not like I need the PC one anyways, so I never called about it. Well I am sitting on the couch today and FedEx comes and rings and runs and what is on my stoop, but my 2007 consultant planner! I guess it got lost somewhere for 3 months :) Yay for fun random surprised from PC!

Funny! Was yours in English? Mine ended up coming in Spanish in my kit - just that was Spanish. They sent out a replacement to me though...

Mine was english. that is funny that you got 1 thing spanish and the rest english. My consultants that signed in January (old kit) received the 2006 planner with their kit!

I got my kit at the TAIL END of August - no way in HE** I could have gotten in shows under last year's Spring catalog - and half my kit was Spring stuff. Insane!

It must have just been sent because when I finally received mine in December it was UPS so it was sent after Fed Ex took over.

Related to Did My Consultant Planner Finally Arrive After 3 Months?

What is the "Consultant Planner Craziness"?

The "Consultant Planner Craziness" is a popular tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them stay organized and manage their business effectively.

How does the "Consultant Planner Craziness" work?

The "Consultant Planner Craziness" is a planner that includes sections for tracking customer orders, party bookings, and inventory. It also has a calendar section for scheduling parties and other important events.

Can I customize the "Consultant Planner Craziness" to fit my needs?

Yes, the "Consultant Planner Craziness" is designed to be customizable. You can add or remove sections, as well as personalize it with your name and contact information.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "Consultant Planner Craziness"?

While the "Consultant Planner Craziness" is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, anyone can use it to organize their business or personal life. The planner is not limited to just Pampered Chef consultants.

Where can I purchase the "Consultant Planner Craziness"?

The "Consultant Planner Craziness" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is not available in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Cookin' Mama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • eberg83
  • General Chat
Replies