• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning to Pampered Chef After 18 Months: Advice & Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges of balancing work, family, and a Pampered Chef business. The group shares their own experiences and offers advice, such as going inactive and reactivating within a year, staying active with catalog shows, and offering shows and fundraisers at work. They also acknowledge the importance of finding a balance that works for each individual and their unique situation.
leannvv
:confused: I'm returning to work teaching after 18 months off after my 2nd child. I really don't want to devote my "free" time to doing PC.

My question is- has anyone left and came back? I've only done PC for 6 months, but it was great for me while I did it! I would love to come back in a year or so after we have #3 and am staying home.......again!

How do I "quit" when I am ready? I only have 1 potential show lined up for January, but got a surprise recruit last week!:eek:

You can quit as simply as going inactive. If you have a recruit, they'll pass up to your recruiter when you do so. If you decide within 1 year of going inactive to start back up, you can reactivate by simply submitting $200 in orders in one month (no need to repurchase a kit). However, you won't get your recruit back and you'll start back at $0 for career sales. After 1 year, you'll need to complete another kit agreement, etc.

Not that we want you to quit, but you have to do what's right for you and your family. :)

If you can squeak by staying active with catalog shows or 1 show every other month, then you can keep your recruit and your career sales for when you decide to go more active again.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar situation right now, because my travel schedule makes scheduling shows next to impossible.I'm working to remain active by submitting the requisite $200 in sales every two months. Perhaps you should try the same. Teaching lends itself to this business far more than what I'm doing.

I am in the same situation as well becasue I work in a tax office year around but four months out of the year I dont' have a whole lot of time to devote to PC... so I am doing the everyother month thing to stay active as well

TKG I hear ya! I am beginning to think the same as well but a lot of it is DH doesn't like me using all my "free" time for this. But I know it takes time to build...

He and I agreed I'd just do 2 weekends a month in the spring. So that's 4 shows, if they all stick. Hopefully that will be less hectic and I can hang in.

I am also a full time working mom expecting #2 in March. This fall I did so many shows and I loved the extra money but there is no way I can keep it up all the time. So I have told myself I will only schedule one show a week and no more. If someone cancels then I don't have do one that week. It has made my life so much easier with working, being a mom, PC, and church jobs. I am booked clear out to the end of Feb with only 2 openings left. I really would like to do more Feb shows so I can get double points, but I don't know if I could handle it because I will be 8 months preg by then. I missed level 1 by 2500 points.

Well with working 60+ hr weeks for the next 3, I'm just hoping to have 2 shows in Jan stick to get my bags. It looks like I have to reschedule one of my cooking shows b/c now I have to work that weekend...but my neighbor the host just had cancer surgery so I bet she'll want to reschedule anyway (at least she is doing well!). If I can get 1 or 2 of the cooking shows and 1 of the cattys to stay I'd be happy and can spend the last 2 weeks of Jan building up Feb & March!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am in the same situation as well becasue I work in a tax office year around but four months out of the year I dont' have a whole lot of time to devote to PC... so I am doing the everyother month thing to stay active as well
Leah- put your PC business cards on your desk at the tax office and offer catalog shows if someone asks. You could get a ton of new customers and still keep your free time.

What would I do without all my fellow cheffers? :confused: :( :confused:

Unfortunally becasue of H&R Block protcalls I am not allowed to do that... though my dad lets me have a catalog or two out in our lobby. All of my co-workers know that I sell PC which helps alot!!

gilliandanielle said:
Leah- put your PC business cards on your desk at the tax office and offer catalog shows if someone asks. You could get a ton of new customers and still keep your free time.

Don't forget about catalog shows and fundraisers!

Related to Returning to Pampered Chef After 18 Months: Advice & Tips

1. How do I reconnect with my previous customers after being away for 18 months?

One way to reconnect with your previous customers is by sending them a personalized email or message, reminding them of your previous interactions and offering a special promotion or discount as an incentive to shop with you again.

2. Will there be any changes or updates to the products or business model during my absence?

Pampered Chef is constantly evolving and updating their products and business model to stay current and competitive. It's important to attend any training or updates provided by the company to stay informed and up-to-date.

3. How can I get back into the swing of things and rebuild my business?

Start by setting realistic goals and creating a plan to achieve them. Reach out to your upline or other successful consultants for advice and guidance. Utilize social media and other marketing tools to promote your business and engage with potential customers.

4. Will I still have access to my previous customer and sales data?

Yes, as a consultant, you will still have access to your previous customer and sales data. This can be helpful in reconnecting with customers and tracking your progress as you rebuild your business.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for returning consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for returning consultants, such as bonus products, discounts on business supplies, and special training opportunities. Be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group