• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Consultants Let Me Down?

In summary, an experienced consultant was supposed to promote me to director, but they didn't submit the show, and now I don't know if it's even submitted. I'm disappointed and sad.
BlueMoon said:
And I can promise you, as a new consultant, my family has sworn me to keep my upline informed!! (I would anyway, but it's kinda cute!)

Marghi

Love it!

This would be sooooooooo helpful AND kind for those with a team. I'd certainly appreciate it! I'm thinking of a cute little swear in for the next mtg...."I promise to update and be honest with my director...." lol

Becky, since I already think of you as a Director, I'm praying all works out for it to become official on 6/1!!!

It is very upsetting to know we have to have others direct OUR business. with all the energy we use each month to contact them to submit shows we could be working on Sales and Customer service and yes recuting in our 1st line That we have control over no playing phone tag to get 150.00 in sales in.

You are right the new plan is really not for the part timers , they and the hobbist should be in a seperate line with seperate rules and incentives Directors and Team leaders work so hard each month with sales ect it only take one person the change a whole month of hard work

As a newer Recruit I am praying for all of you that everything works out! I try to keep my upline informed and I am always active and intend to be. I will sign my first recruit on June 4th so I am praying that everything you all teach me on this site are lesson's I never forget! Bless you all!

NooraK said:
I'm curious, has anyone done what is taught in the "Promoting Leaders Pronto" audio in the Online Training Center? It was briefly touched on at DE, and it seems like a great method to get your recruits on the right track, but I was wonering if anyone (besides Jillian on the tape) has had any success with it yet?

I'm going to try it! At my DE they did not mention it, but I should've tried it already. Thanks! Would be interested in anyone's opinion.... :)

At 12:45 pm Today ~ I got the phone call to let me know that I will be a Director! THE SHOW is submitted! WAHOOOOOOOO!

It's really been killing me, because we've been without power since 7am this morning....so I couldn't check online or anything!

praise god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go becky d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you Becky!! Congratulations!! :sing: :balloon: :chef: :balloon:

Congrats Becky! You deserve it!

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! So excited for you!!!

Go Becky!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! Congrats, it is long deserved! :D

Argh....was so proud I manage to find a moving marching band to post, and it comes out tiny and not moving, sigh!

Anyhow....the band is playing here for you Becky!

Attachments

• Marching_band.gif
    Marching_band.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 321
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Go Becky!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! Congrats, it is long deserved! :D

Argh....was so proud I manage to find a moving marching band to post, and it comes out tiny and not moving, sigh!

Anyhow
....the band is playing here for you Becky!

LOL!

When I click on it, it gets bigger, and it marches! Thanks Laurie!

I'm feeling a bit giddy right now....

The effort was there, but I'm technically useless! Ha Ha ;)

I really can't express how big my perma-grin is right now. I remember that giddiness, and I'm so excited for you! Savor that thrill, shout it from the rooftops....enjoy!

Congrats Becky!!!!

Could you have said any bigger or louder ;) It's good you did since so many people were waiting for the news. We needed to hear it in the four corners of the US.

Congratulations Becky!!!

I was so excited when I got your email! I knew it had to happen this month and so glad it did. You deserve it girlfriend!

You know what this calls for don't ya.....right!

dancing-banana-large.gif

Becca_in_MD said:
Congrats Becky!!!!

Could you have said any bigger or louder ;) It's good you did since so many people were waiting for the news. We needed to hear it in the four corners of the US.

I would have said it bigger and louder if I could have! That's the largest font on here! :D:D:D
pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Becky!!!

I was so excited when I got your email! I knew it had to happen this month and so glad it did. You deserve it girlfriend!

You know what this calls for don't ya.....right!

dancing-banana-large.gif

Ahhh, thank you so much Linda! It just wouldn't be a true cheffer celebration without the dancing banana! :D

congrats Becky. I'm new to cs but see you are very active and always helpful, an inspiration to us newbies:)

I have been keeping up with this and so happy to hear you made it! Congrats!!! :D

diddo... I am also new to cs and came across your post and followed along so Happy for you. CONGRATS!

What a relief. I've been checking back here all weekend to see if you got it worked out. Yippee Skip!

Congratulations Becky!!! You certainly deserve this!! I'm so happy it all worked out for you in the end...How did the consultant manage to get the show submitted finally? Since you said you were just waiting, I'm assuming she did something on her own, or with her recruiter, to get it submitted??

cheflorraine said:
Congratulations Becky!!! You certainly deserve this!! I'm so happy it all worked out for you in the end...

How did the consultant manage to get the show submitted finally? Since you said you were just waiting, I'm assuming she did something on her own, or with her recruiter, to get it submitted??

She wasn't able to get her PC debit number, and said she'd call her recruiter with the #....and didn't. Then, her recruiter wasn't able to get a hold of her either. Turns out, she went camping w/o getting the # to her recruiter and was gone all weekend.

Can I just say that I've never been more thankful for severe thunderstorms and torrential downpours? She came home early this morning because of the extreme weather!

Becky, I am Soooo happy for you! I will be clapping as hard as I can for you at NC!

WHOOT-WHOOT! Congrats, Becky!

Congratulations, Becky!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and sorry you had to be on pins and needles waiting for all of this to fall into place!!!!!! I just got online today and had to find out if things changed or not!

That's great Becky! What a great feeling! :)

That is great Becky !!!! Congrats I just looked and found out one of my girls was 30.00 short from 150.00 so she would of been my 4th line so I went to her website and placed and order so I would hit it for sure I am so glad I checked today I would of so been bumbed if I would of missed it by 30.00. She looked at her guest sales and it was over 150.00 and forgot to look at her commissionable sales and what messed her up is the past hostess order. But I am glad we caught it.

Congrats again Becky !!!!

christinaspc said:
That is great Becky !!!! Congrats I just looked and found out one of my girls was 30.00 short from 150.00 so she would of been my 4th line so I went to her website and placed and order so I would hit it for sure I am so glad I checked today I would of so been bumbed if I would of missed it by 30.00. She looked at her guest sales and it was over 150.00 and forgot to look at her commissionable sales and what messed her up is the past hostess order. But I am glad we caught it.

Congrats to you too, Christina! So glad you caught that! I've had friends who've had the same thing happen - looking at guest sales instead of commissionable. We're both in! Wahooooo!

And, this just proves God has a sense of humor! Congratulation, my dear friend. I'm marching with the band and dancing with the banana for you!

P.s. This gif is better if you click on it, too.

Attachments

• congratulations balloons.gif
    congratulations balloons.gif
    35 KB · Views: 342
Woo hoo!!! we are so happy for you! Hooray! You are so helpful to all of us here on chefsuccess, I know you must be a great support for your team, too!
Congratulations!
marghi

Awesome news!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to YOU!!!

Congratulations Becky!!!!

Yay!!! Congratulations, Becky! I think I want to sit with Jen at conference to see if I can yell louder than her... :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Yay!!! Congratulations, Becky! I think I want to sit with Jen at conference to see if I can yell louder than her... :D

This means that Jen will be walking as an AD...and I think this also makes Betsy a Sr. D., so she'd be walking too!

christinaspc said:

O.M.G......i would die! So glad you caught it. And congratulations to you too!

Congratulations Becky!!!!! Great Job!

ChefBeckyD said:
This means that Jen will be walking as an AD...and I think this also makes Betsy a Sr. D., so she'd be walking too!

Oh, very awesome! Our crowd will be cheering VERY loudly then!! :D

Holy Crap.

I stood in the driveway of a Director!

I'll never wash these feet again.....

Congrats! :thumbup:

This new plan is insane!!!!!

Way to go Becky! Congrats~

Woohoo Becky!!!!! I'm soooo glad that there was a thunderstorm, then. :D Congratulations! You work so hard and are so helpful! I'm glad it all came together in perfect timing for you to get recognized at Conference. I wish I could be there to cheer for you! Way to go! :)

Wahoo Becky!!!!!! This is my first time back on CS in almost a week. I am so happy for you. If anyone deserves it, it is you!!!!! I won't be at conference, but you'll be able to hear me from North Carolina cheering you on :)

pamperedlinda said:
O.M.G......i would die! So glad you caught it. And congratulations to you too!

I know but I also have about died when I woke up and realised they haven't updated yet so it will be a while longer and then I talked to this guy and he said no you don't get a phone call no longer :( and then he said you wouldn't see the change till actually June 10th I am sure he should be wrong lol one could only hope lol

christinaspc said:
I know but I also have about died when I woke up and realised they haven't updated yet so it will be a while longer and then I talked to this guy and he said no you don't get a phone call no longer :( and then he said you wouldn't see the change till actually June 10th I am sure he should be wrong lol one could only hope lol

So Funny! I keep checking, too!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
So Funny! I keep checking, too!:D

We are like kids in a candy store who is so excited to see what they got .... all we want to see it to change... lol

christinaspc said:
We are like kids in a candy store who is so excited to see what they got .... all we want to see it to change... lol

Yes, and I just got off the phone with my Director...and she's obsessing over it too! Last thing she said to me was "CALL ME if you see it change before I do!" LOL! (this makes her an Advanced!)

Same with my Director it will make her an Advance I know she is watching it as well... I bet consultant connection is getting watched like a hawk today lol

It's THERE!

It's not showing up on my sales yet, but I got the little message on my overview that says that a new consultant submitted her first show - and when I click on that, it shows that it was received yesterday!

WAHOOOOO!!!! I can breathe easy now!

<h2>1. Why didn't my consultant submit the show that was supposed to promote me to director?</h2><p>It's possible that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and your consultant. It's important to have clear and open communication with your team to avoid these types of situations. It's also possible that there was a technical issue or personal emergency that prevented your consultant from submitting the show.</p><h2>2. What should I do when my consultants don't meet their commitments?</h2><p>First, try to understand the reason behind their actions and address it calmly and professionally. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to have a one-on-one meeting to discuss expectations and consequences. Ultimately, it's important to have a team that is reliable and committed to their roles and responsibilities.</p><h2>3. Should I pressure my consultants about their sales?</h2><p>No, it's important to respect your consultants and their own business goals. However, it's also important to communicate the importance of certain goals and deadlines to your team. It's about finding a balance between motivating them and respecting their autonomy.</p><h2>4. How can I handle disappointment when my team doesn't meet expectations?</h2><p>It's natural to feel disappointed when things don't go as planned, but it's important to remember that setbacks are a part of any business. Take some time to process your emotions and then focus on finding a solution or moving forward. Remember to also celebrate the successes and wins of your team, even if they may not be exactly what you had hoped for.</p><h2>5. What steps can I take to prevent this from happening again in the future?</h2><p>Communication, setting clear expectations, and having consequences for not meeting commitments are all important steps in preventing similar situations from happening again. It's also important to have a solid team and to continuously work on building relationships with your consultants to foster a strong and reliable team dynamic.</p>

1. Why didn't my consultant submit the show that was supposed to promote me to director?

It's possible that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and your consultant. It's important to have clear and open communication with your team to avoid these types of situations. It's also possible that there was a technical issue or personal emergency that prevented your consultant from submitting the show.

2. What should I do when my consultants don't meet their commitments?

First, try to understand the reason behind their actions and address it calmly and professionally. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to have a one-on-one meeting to discuss expectations and consequences. Ultimately, it's important to have a team that is reliable and committed to their roles and responsibilities.

3. Should I pressure my consultants about their sales?

No, it's important to respect your consultants and their own business goals. However, it's also important to communicate the importance of certain goals and deadlines to your team. It's about finding a balance between motivating them and respecting their autonomy.

4. How can I handle disappointment when my team doesn't meet expectations?

It's natural to feel disappointed when things don't go as planned, but it's important to remember that setbacks are a part of any business. Take some time to process your emotions and then focus on finding a solution or moving forward. Remember to also celebrate the successes and wins of your team, even if they may not be exactly what you had hoped for.

5. What steps can I take to prevent this from happening again in the future?

Communication, setting clear expectations, and having consequences for not meeting commitments are all important steps in preventing similar situations from happening again. It's also important to have a solid team and to continuously work on building relationships with your consultants to foster a strong and reliable team dynamic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies