• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused by Consultant Connection

In summary, the consultant connection posted my show I sent in last night (which is picked, thank you, H.O.) and updated my career sales for June and for my career. However, they were confused by the notice on my page that says I am inactive for May.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Good news! Consultant connection posted my show I sent in last night (which is picked, thank you, H.O.) and updated my career sales for June and for my career.

I am, however, confused by the following under my name:

Agreement Date: 10/27/2007
Elite Seller: No
Inactive: Apr 10, May 10

UM, EXCUSE ME? I was inactive in May but NOT in April ... it was a small show, but held and submitted within the month nonetheless.

Called H.O. to re-assure myself, but they were just confused.

Why would it say this? The notice is not in place for the current month's page.

Where are you reading that? On the Performance Tracker???

I have one that's quitting due to complications with her pregnancy. Last month's Performance tracker says:
Agreement Date: 04/18/2010
30-Day End Date: 05/27/2010
90-Day End Date: 07/26/2010
Inactive: Apr 10, May 10

This month's says:
Agreement Date: 04/18/2010
30-Day End Date: 05/27/2010
90-Day End Date: 07/26/2010
Inactive: May 10, Jun 10

Her career sales are still there, but I'm betting they will disappear on the 8th.

You said you submitted a SHOW in April, were the commissionable sales above $150? Or just the show total. If you did not submit $150 in COMMISSIONABLE SALES in April , that's why you are seeing the inactive status for that month. ;)

If you are showing $150 or more in commissionable sales in April and $0.00 - $149.99 in May, then you need to keep an eye on your Career Sales & make sure that you don't accidentally go back to zero.

It was $152 commissionable. Plus another $30 order earlier in the month. Trust me, I keep a very close eye on these things.

It was the month I had one booking fall through, other people whine about shipping, and still others not pay until their order arrived, and the triffle bowl orderer did not attach it to my show, which left me short on orders to make the show qualify. I end up purchasing product to make the show qualify. I am STILL waiting for my cousin to claim her triffle bowl!

Yes, it's the performance tracker, and my career sales are correct. And I was VERY active in June, my best month in sales EVER.

The current month's performance tracker does not say anything about being inactive at any time ....

Last edited:
Everything on CCon doesn't totally update until the 8th or 10th of the month. It will fix itself then.

I know it's a little confusing now, but it will all be corrected when the monthly stats are updated then.

Hello there! Congratulations on having your show picked and having your career sales updated for June! That's great news. I can understand your confusion about the notice under your name regarding being inactive in April and May. It sounds like there may have been a mistake or glitch in the system. I would recommend reaching out to H.O. again for clarification and to have the issue resolved. It's always better to double check and make sure everything is accurate. Keep up the great work with your Pampered Chef business!

What is Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is an online platform created by Pampered Chef for our consultants to access resources, training materials, and connect with other consultants.

How do I log in to Consultant Connection?

To log in to Consultant Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. Enter your email address and password to access the platform.

What can I find on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, product information, and a forum to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Can I access Consultant Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to the platform using your mobile browser to access all the resources on the go.

Is there a cost to use Consultant Connection?

No, Consultant Connection is a free platform provided by Pampered Chef to all consultants as a resource to help grow their business and connect with the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7