• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Consultant Connections

In summary, the consultant connections under "performance tracker" will only show active consultants for July. The tabs at the top say from April to July, but the active consultants for July only show up right now.
We'll see if I can explain this.....
Under the consultant connections, when I go to the performance tracker and put in the year at a glance option it will only show me the consultants who are active in July. The tabs on top say from april to July, but it will only show me the consultants active right now, so the consultants who submitted last month but not yet this month don't show up at all. What am I doing wrong????
Is there a way to view the active consultant by month for the past year? (apr-july)

?? I don't know... I just went in to mine and did the same and it is showing all my consultants even those who have yet to submit for this month. Sorry I can't help. Maybe you can call tech support tomorrow....I know... alot of help I am!

you can only get inactives for one month at a time, but you can run a report on inactives which show how long they have been inactive

For some reason it wont even let me view the actives from last month. I can only bring up the people who are active right now.

that's actually exactly why I just came on here. I can't figure it out either. All I can see after I hit year to day is the two that have turned in orders last month.
If anyone figures this out please post

It's showing me mine. I didn't do anything different though.

Ex: I have one who didn't submit anything this month but submitted $350 last month and she's on my report.

I have another one who submitted nothing last month but did $154 last month.

Is that what you're talking about?

When I go there it shows consultants who have submitted $150 in June or July. If they didn't submit yet in July and didn't submit in June they don't show up.

I don't like that. It cuts out just the people that we want to be tracking - those in danger of losing lifetime sales!

...emailing tech support again. They are awesome and do listen but if we don't specify what we want they don't know.

I am glad it isn't just me. I thought I was just being dumb. Beth that is exactly what I was trying to do, check on the ones who have not been consistant in the new plan and I was frustrated that I couldn't track them. I will email tech support too, what is the email?

cincychef said:
I am glad it isn't just me. I thought I was just being dumb. Beth that is exactly what I was trying to do, check on the ones who have not been consistant in the new plan and I was frustrated that I couldn't track them. I will email tech support too, what is the email?

I don't know the email - I usually just go to CC and click on the email HO link. One of the choices is Web.Pampered Partner Support.

Related to Question About Consultant Connections

1. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a consultant you know. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

2. Can I join as a consultant if I don't have any previous sales experience?

Absolutely! We welcome all individuals who are passionate about our products and are willing to learn and grow as a consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your new role.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a consultant?

Yes, to remain an active consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months. This ensures that you stay connected with your customers and continue to grow your business.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to training, events, and resources to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we encourage consultants to also host in-person parties to fully showcase the quality and functionality of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U