• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nail-Biting Nerves: Consultant Connection Update & SC Submissions"

In summary, Carolyn is waiting for her team to update their status with the Consultant Connection. She is also waiting for her paycheck. Her team hit green status yesterday, but they are behind on the 3/1 shows.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am a nervous wreck waiting for the Consultant Connection to update!!!!!
I have one SC who qualified as a SC before the 28th...am waiting to see if my other two SCs submitted shows last night - both said they were submitting, one submitted while she was on the phone with me - but it's not showing up yet...and the other assured me she had $150 going in last night...
oy...the suspense!!!
What I could give for a team that qualifies BEFORE the last day of the month!!!!

Double ditto!! I just got confirmation that my downline director's last consultant submitted a show yesterday. It was the last piece of the puzzle we needed to have everything in place. Ugh ugh and double ugh!!

Tricky with being an Advanced. The one thing I do not look forward to!! February was a killer month for me! $6277.64 in sales, 1 recruit signed last night and 2 indirect recruits signed during the month!:party: My team turned me green shortly after the 15th.

Yesterday I had no parties and it was a good thing because it took all day to get my month buttoned up...till midnight last night!! Not complaining because do I have bills to pay!

How come I can have a killer month but then can't keep up with March. It is turning out to be poopy. I have one party that I know will stink up the joint (luckily they are fun people) and I have 2 that have not submitted their guest lists...one is next Sunday!

baychef said:
Tricky with being an Advanced. The one thing I do not look forward to!! February was a killer month for me! $6277.64 in sales, 1 recruit signed last night and 2 indirect recruits signed during the month!:party: My team turned me green shortly after the 15th.

Yesterday I had no parties and it was a good thing because it took all day to get my month buttoned up...till midnight last night!! Not complaining because do I have bills to pay!

How come I can have a killer month but then can't keep up with March. It is turning out to be poopy. I have one party that I know will stink up the joint (luckily they are fun people) and I have 2 that have not submitted their guest lists...one is next Sunday!

Congratulations to you! What a great month!

I'm sorry Carolyn! It SUCKS waiting! Mine turned green on Saturday and i thanked her for NOT waiting til the last day!!

I got the stress instead of waiting for hosts to return my calls! UGH!! Some people can be so dis respectful!

Good Luck!!

Ann-Congrats!! That's an FANTASTIC month!

I hate this too... I need to know what my paycheck is going to be!!!

Great job Ann! You're rocking!!!! :D

Just called HO about another matter and noticed that a show I submitted today is showing up in my shipment screen but not one I submitted yesterday. She said that all the 2/28 shows are in a queue and are being processed as quickly as they can. She was surprised that 3/1 shows were not behind that queue.

They'll get caught up soon. This is probably the most they've ever gotten in on a single day from what it sounds like...

Congratulations for you guys hitting your green status!! I didn't hit in Jan and don't think we hit it for Feb. I just needed my Sr. Lines to be green, but neither one of my second line gals gave me the time of day when I tried to see what they had going on. Oh well. Directorship was nice while it lasted...again. LOL!

I did sign 2 new gals and they are pretty on fire...right now. I'm hoping that one or both of them will promote to Sr. next month.

I wasn't green.... only on SC line. :(Just gotta keep recruiting!!! But I did hit $4k in sales... would have been $5k but didn't get 2 shows in in time. That's okay though... $1k head start on March is okay for me!

I kept the title once again - two months paid as TL and this month 3 SC lines submitted. WOO HOO! Now (like everyone else) if I could just SEE it!

Related to Nail-Biting Nerves: Consultant Connection Update & SC Submissions"

What is the "Nail-Biting Nerves: Consultant Connection Update & SC Submissions" program?

The "Nail-Biting Nerves: Consultant Connection Update & SC Submissions" program is a training and support program for Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to help consultants overcome their fears and anxieties about hosting parties, submitting orders, and running a successful business.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program. Whether you are a new consultant or have been with the company for years, this program is open to all who want to improve their business and overcome their nerves.

How do I sign up for the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program?

You can sign up for the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program through the Consultant Connection website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Nail-Biting Nerves" tab to register. You can also reach out to your team leader or mentor for assistance with signing up.

What does the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program include?

The "Nail-Biting Nerves" program includes a variety of resources and support to help you overcome your fears and become a successful consultant. This includes training materials, tips and tricks, and access to a community of fellow consultants who are also participating in the program.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program?

There is no cost to participate in the "Nail-Biting Nerves" program. It is a free training and support program provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • AnnieBee