• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April.

In summary, the consultant signed up in April but never submitted anything, and then disappeared from my IPT. She resurfaced last month saying she was ready to get started, and we've been in constant contact ever since. Last night, she emailed me to say that she had submitted a show that consisted of $265 in sales. She said she was having some trouble submitting it but called HO and Tech Support walked her through it. So supposedly, it went through. However, my own sales and those of the rest of my team have already updated overnight, so I checked my IPT this morning and she is still not showing up. I would call HO if she didn't show up in a couple of days, but my own sales
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ok - here's the story -- I have a consultant who signed in April. Never submitted anything and I never heard from her, assumed she was a kit-napper. Eventually she disappeared from my IPT.

Then she resurfaced last month saying she was ready to get started...we've been in constant contact ever since and last night she emailed me to say that she sumbmitted a show that consisted of $265 in sales. She said she was having some troupble submitting it but called HO and Tech Support walked her through it...so supposedly it went through.

This morning I check my IPT and she is still not showing up...should this re-activate her and make her show back up on my IPT? Or since she went inactive before she ever qualified...is she considered terminated and is now under HO Direct rather than me?

She will show back up under you. It probably won't show until later today or tomorrow even. IPT can take up to 48 hours to update. Just keep checking, if she doesn't show up in a couple of days, I would call HO. HTH!

But my own sales and those of the rest of my team have already updated overnight...

Well, I called HO and it turns out her show was on hold because she had it shipped to herself and didn't put the C/O - so I ironed that out for her and they released her show...so it should show up on my tracker tomorrow or monday.

dannyzmom said:
Well, I called HO and it turns out her show was on hold because she had it shipped to herself and didn't put the C/O - so I ironed that out for her and they released her show...so it should show up on my tracker tomorrow or monday.

I had an inactive reactivate and qualify - I still got the 2000 points!

its_me_susan said:
I had an inactive reactivate and qualify - I still got the 2000 points!

As I understood it you don't get the points if they go inactive before qualifying...what a nice surprise that'll be if I mis-read it!

dannyzmom said:
As I understood it you don't get the points if they go inactive before qualifying...what a nice surprise that'll be if I mis-read it!

You DON'T get the points if your recruits go inactive before they qualify. The recruit I signed this year went inactive, then reactivated and qualified. No points. So Susan lucked out!

I am assuming my recruit is a kitnapper. I had her SS months changed for her to even give her one more months. She keeps making excuses and will not do any training. I have "heard" around town she is telling people she just signed up for the free products. MAKES ME SO MAD! I am going to call one more time in the next fews days to let her know when my director will be available for her training and then I am not contacting her again.

I was worried when she signed up b/c she has the reputation of not sticking with things, but I at least thought she would qualify. I am not going to make a fool of myself by constantly trying to get her to train. She is the one who will have to live with herself for not holding her end of the deal up.

You are right Jennifer! Don't feel bad, the same thing happened to me, but my recruit is usually awesome on her follow-through. However, we also work together and me and other co-workers have noticed her attitude getting poor there (she's having a hard time with politics) so I think that's affecting everything.

You did the right thing to turn it over to your director. I did the same. The only PC contact I've had with her lately is I did send her a Happy New Year ecard and said that I hoped to see her at some of the meetings this month.

Good luck, and onward & upward!

I had a recruit that was a kit-napper! She used to be a good friend of mine. We hardly talk anymore. Not by any choice of mine. I think she is embarrassed.:(

What is "Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April."?

"Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific recruiting incentive offered in April to new consultants who signed up with the company.

How does the "Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April." incentive work?

The incentive offers a special kit to new consultants who sign up in April, which includes exclusive products and business tools. The new consultant also has the opportunity to earn additional rewards by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 60 days.

Can existing consultants take advantage of the "Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April." incentive?

No, the incentive is only available to new consultants who sign up in April. However, existing consultants can still benefit from recruiting new team members and helping them achieve the incentive rewards.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April." incentive?

The incentive offers a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their Pampered Chef business with exclusive products and tools. It also encourages team building and provides extra rewards for achieving sales and recruiting goals.

When does the "Ok - Here's the Story -- I Have a Consultant Who Signed in April." incentive end?

The incentive is only available during the month of April. However, new consultants who sign up in April will have 60 days to work towards achieving the sales and recruiting goals in order to earn additional rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl