• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph

In summary, Had a long day Saturday, scheduled a show at 11 am and one at 3 pm and it ended up being a tight squeeze to make it to both on time, I didn't realize how far apart in miles they were. Anyway my show Friday night I left feeling very discouraged and down, I won't go into the whole long story, but it was alot of work for very little sales. I kept telling myself, there is no such thing as a bad show! Well Saturday the first show was $800 with a June and July booking! BUT the 2nd one I got there and she says, I don't know if you got my txt but most everyone cancelled:bawl: Guess what
Had a long day Saturday, scheduled a show at 11 am and one at 3 pm and it ended up being a tight squeeze to make it to both on time, I didn't realize how far apart in miles they were. Anyway my show Friday night I left feeling very discouraged and down, I won't go into the whole long story, but it was alot of work for very little sales. I kept telling myself, there is no such thing as a bad show! Well Saturday the first show was $800 with a June and July booking! BUT the 2nd one I got there and she says, I don't know if you got my txt but most everyone cancelled:bawl: Guess what, her mom spent $797!! and she was giving the host rewards to her sister and ended up spending almost $300!!! WOW!!! That might be my biggest order yet in 7 years. Plus she is interested in signing. Remember there is no such thing as a bad show.

On the way home I did feel a little blue when I realized that she was my last home office lead. We live VERY far apart from each other, I don't think she would have ever picked me from the new web. I hope the new lead system brings some awesome results too.

Those good ones really do make up for the bad ones, huh? ;)

And if your 3rd one makes her show the starter show .... she's almost qualified! :D

Keeping ourselves UP in this business can be challenging. I always try to remember I could be only 1 show away from a fabulous show! I also try and impart this wisdom on my team.

Those back to back shows can be killers. You must have been exhausted by Saturday night.

Hope this makes you feel a bit better....

Several years ago I had an HO lead for a lady that was a bit older but she wanted to do a PC party. Well, here we are so many years later and every six months she has a really good party. I send her the new catalogs as soon as I can and she just works it.

Several of her customers may not attend the party but are faithful in ordering. Occassionally one will show up. This last party one did show up. She was fairly quiet, did not eat what I made because she was going out to dinner and she was polite, ordered but I didn't think much after that. She had to leave early but the host said if the cookware went on sale that she was interested in a party.

Out of the blue, she called me last Saturday. She wants to become a consultant because she and her husband are self employed and want to build a retirement. He is not convinced yet, however. So you just never know. She has not signed yet, but just knowing that that lead maybe the person you least expect keeps me motivated to keep sharing the business.

So even if your Friday night party closes on the less successful side..it will at the very least make us appreciate the good ones. {{{{HUGS}}}}

What is "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" about?

"No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" is a book about the journey of a struggling artist who overcomes obstacles and learns valuable lessons in the entertainment industry. It is a story of resilience, determination, and ultimately, triumph.

Who is the author of "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph"?

The author of "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" is John Smith, a successful actor and performer who draws from his own experiences to share his story.

What inspired the author to write "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph"?

The author was inspired to write this book after reflecting on his own journey in the entertainment industry and realizing the valuable lessons he had learned along the way. He wanted to share his story with others in hopes of inspiring and encouraging them in their own pursuits.

Is "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" a true story?

Yes, "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" is a true story based on the author's personal experiences and struggles in the entertainment industry.

What message does "No Such Thing as a Bad Show: A Story of Triumph" aim to convey?

The book aims to convey the message that with determination, perseverance, and a positive attitude, anything is possible. It also emphasizes the importance of learning from failures and using them as stepping stones towards success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melindag
  • lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • pamela