• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resurrecting Your Consultant Status: What to Do?

In summary, to revive your consultant status, reach out to your sales leader or the Pampered Chef home office for information and attend training sessions or conferences. If you have been inactive, you may need to complete a reinstatement process and meet certain goals to regain active status. Consultant status and accounts cannot be transferred. Previous accomplishments and rewards will still be recorded, but you may need to meet new qualifications if reinstated. Inactive consultants can attend events, but must be active to participate in the sales program and earn commissions.
imported_iteachurkid
Ok, so I should probably know the answer to this, but I don't :) I have a consultant who submitted her last order in July of 2008. She just e-mailed me tonight asking what she'd have to do to get back started. I know under the old plan she would just need to submit $200. It's been more than 6 months, so does she need a new kit? Just want to make sure I give her the right info! TIA!

She just needs to turn in $150.

Everyone who was inactive when the new plan started gets a fresh 6 months. So, starting now if she has 6 straight months of inactivity she has to buy a new kit to submit.

Thanks Deb! You're the best! Do you know how long she has this little "grace period". Just want to make sure I tell her you have to do $150 by X date :)

question answered (we must have been typing at the same time :)) Thanks guys!

Related to Resurrecting Your Consultant Status: What to Do?

1. How can I revive my consultant status?

To resurrect your consultant status, the first step is to reach out to your sales leader or the Pampered Chef home office. They can provide you with information on your current status and the steps you need to take to get back on track. Additionally, you can also attend training sessions or conferences to refresh your knowledge and skills.

2. What if I have been inactive for a long time?

If you have been inactive for an extended period, you may need to complete a reinstatement process. This typically involves filling out an application and paying a reinstatement fee. You may also need to meet certain sales or recruiting goals within a specific timeframe to regain your active status.

3. Can I transfer my consultant status to someone else?

No, consultant status and accounts are non-transferable. If you are no longer able to continue as a consultant, you can resign and refer someone else to join as a new consultant.

4. Will I lose any of my previous accomplishments or rewards?

Your previous accomplishments and rewards will still be recorded in your account, even if you have been inactive. However, if you are reinstated, you may need to meet new qualifications to maintain your current level or title.

5. Can I still participate in Pampered Chef events as an inactive consultant?

Yes, you can still attend events and conferences as an inactive consultant. This can be a great way to get re-energized and learn about any changes or updates in the business. However, to participate in the sales program and earn commissions, you must be an active consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
cincychef