• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants Connection Not Performing Correctly

In summary, to access the Consultants Connection on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Consultants" tab and select "Consultants Connection" from the dropdown menu. If you are unable to log in, make sure to use the correct login information or reset your password. Troubleshoot any issues by clearing your browser's cache or contacting customer service. If the information is not correct, refresh the page or contact customer service. You can make changes to your consultant information by logging in and accessing the "My Account" section. Remember to save any changes before exiting.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Is anyone else having the same trouble I am when you log on to consultant connection on CC? I log on, go to performance tracker. Go to my team month at a glance and when I click on one of my consultants names it tells me "The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the Web server's administrator if the problem persists. "

I have always been able to click on one of my consultants names and pull up their info, order history, etc. Now it won't let me. Is it just me, or is this system wide right now?

TIA
Shelly

The same thing happened to me. I was assuming technical difficulties on their end.

Me too. Noticed it this week after my recruit signed.

Oh, good...I thought it was just me because I had been bumped back down to Senior Consultant....at least I know it is happening to others as well.

guess I will be sending an email to tech solutions. thanks ladies.

1. How do I access the Consultants Connection on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Consultants Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultants" tab in the top right corner. From there, select "Consultants Connection" from the dropdown menu. You will then be prompted to enter your consultant ID and password to log in.

2. Why am I unable to log into the Consultants Connection?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to log into the Consultants Connection. First, make sure you are using the correct consultant ID and password. If you have forgotten your login information, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page to reset it. Additionally, if there are any technical issues with the website, you may experience difficulties logging in. In this case, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I troubleshoot issues with the Consultants Connection not performing correctly?

If you are experiencing issues with the Consultants Connection not performing correctly, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem. First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then refreshing the page. If that does not work, try using a different web browser or device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Why am I not seeing the correct information on the Consultants Connection?

If you are not seeing the correct information on the Consultants Connection, it could be due to a delay in updates or a technical issue. Make sure to refresh the page to see if the information updates. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my consultant information on the Consultants Connection?

Yes, you can make changes to your consultant information on the Consultants Connection. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your personal and contact information, as well as your preferences and settings. Remember to save your changes before exiting the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef