1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Connection ecards not working!

1. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

Is anyone else having issues not being able to send an ecard to your team member through Consultant Connection? I keep getting the message: The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the Web server's administrator if the problem persists.

Thank you.

Jul 24, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Have you called Tech Support? I have not team so no need for the service...

Jul 24, 2009
  3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Did you pay extra to upgrade your site to use them?

Jul 24, 2009
  4. Liquid Sky

Yes, I paid to upgrade. I can work with the enewsletter portion but the ecard function is giving me that error message.

Jul 24, 2009
  5. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

I would call. If you are paying that much to have that service then i would not be pulling my hair out to figure out what is wrong with it. JMO.

Jul 24, 2009
  6. Liquid Sky

I just talked to Tech Support. Apparently, many consultants are having the same issue. Anyhoo, the ecard function can be sent under the "Performance Tracker" as well. They are looking into fixing the error on the page(s) that are linked from the "Take Action" heading.

Jul 24, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I don't see any links to the eCards on my Consultant Connection, just the newsletter. :grumpy:

Jul 24, 2009
  8. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

Ann.. when you pull up the performance tracker each consultant will have a box by their name that you can click. It will give you the option for an ecard. Also, if you click on the Take Action items, you get the option to send one as well. Like the OP, I had the same error message when I tried to send cards to my consultants who earned rewards and such. It is working for me now though.

Jul 25, 2009
  9. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Well, clicking the box next to each name is hardly intuitive. I'll go take another look. None of my team show up in my Take Action area - that area's actually blank for me.

Jul 25, 2009
  10. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

they only put stuff in the "Take Action"area for greaet milestones, so you can recognize that person. such as earning PC dollars in first 90 days, new consultant on your team, etc.

You can send a card to anyone on your team (or everyone at the same time) in the performance tracker area, just check their little box and then at the bottom on the page you can see the ecard button

Jul 25, 2009
  11. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

I agree.. even after seeing the demo at conference I couldn't remember exactly how to do it. I just kept looking around until I saw that option. Have fun with cards now!!

Jul 25, 2009
Have something to add?