• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler? What's Happening to Our Web Sites?

In summary, this is a newsletter and other notes that you can use for your Team - not for customers. It's $5 more per month for the premium, so I won't be getting it until I promote to director.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Got this in one of the e-mail loops ... can anybody explain this?

Consultant Connection Premium Tools, too hard to explain fully. But if you have a PWS, you can utilize this. It helps you send out messages to your cluster members. (eCards, recognition eNewsletters) There is a fee to upgrade your website to allow all this, but it's reasonable and everyone was SUPER excited about it!

My PWS is due in September and if it wasn't for my September show, I would probably cancel it b/c I really can't afford it as it is. Do we have to update it? Also, I don't like the idea of driving Joy and others out of business. I have a feeling I won't like it as much as the newsletters they put out.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Got this in one of the e-mail loops ... can anybody explain this?

My PWS is due in September and if it wasn't for my September show, I would probably cancel it b/c I really can't afford it as it is. Do we have to update it? Also, I don't like the idea of driving Joy and others out of business. I have a feeling I won't like it as much as the newsletters they put out.

It's connected to Consultant Connection - and it's only a newsletter and other notes that you can use for your Team - not for customers. It's $5 more per month for the premium, so I won't be getting it until I promote to director.

The way it's worded, makes me believe that it will be an "optional" upgrade. If it's a service you need and want, you could choose to upgrade. If not, you should be able to keep going llike you do now.

Yes, it is optional. And yes, it is for your downline, not your customers. There are six "postcard" type templates to send notes for achievements or meeting reminders. There is also the ability to create a newsletter with up to 3 articles, and it will allow you to insert your team's stats automatically. You designate whether you want top 1, 3, 5, etc and then what achievements you want (sales, recruits, $1000 shows etc), and whether you want to include or exclude your own stats. It looks really cool, but I won't be upgrading to it anytime soon.

I won't be upgrading either at this point. People were so excited and it sounded like it was going to be to send out to customers but then we started to understand it and its not worth $5+/month if you don't have a large team.

Agreeing with the comments above. I wish it was for the customers. I'd be excited then. However, if the emails hit a lot of spam blockers, it wouldn't work well for customers.

1. What is a "Spoiler?"

A "Spoiler" is a term used to describe a part of a website or blog post that reveals important information or plot points about a movie, TV show, or book. It is usually hidden or marked with a warning so that readers can choose to avoid it if they do not want to know the details.

2. Why are "Spoilers" a concern for websites?

Spoilers can ruin the experience for those who have not yet seen or read what is being discussed. If a website or blog post contains spoilers without warning, it can upset and disappoint readers. This can also damage the reputation and credibility of the website.

3. How do I prevent spoilers on my website or blog?

The best way to prevent spoilers is by adding a warning or spoiler alert before any content that reveals important information. This can be in the form of a pop-up, a separate section, or a bolded warning at the beginning of the post. It is also important to avoid using spoilers in headlines or social media posts.

4. Can I still discuss spoilers on my website?

Yes, you can still discuss spoilers on your website or blog as long as you provide a warning beforehand. This allows readers to make an informed decision about whether they want to continue reading or not. You can also use spoiler tags or cover images to hide the details until the reader chooses to reveal them.

5. Are there any legal implications for using spoilers on my website?

While there are no specific laws regarding spoilers, using them without warning can potentially lead to copyright infringement or breach of contract. It is important to respect the creators and the audience by properly labeling any spoilers on your website or blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies