1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Spoiler? What's happening to our web sites?

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Got this in one of the e-mail loops ... can anybody explain this?

My PWS is due in September and if it wasn't for my September show, I would probably cancel it b/c I really can't afford it as it is. Do we have to update it? Also, I don't like the idea of driving Joy and others out of business. I have a feeling I won't like it as much as the newsletters they put out.

Jul 19, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's connected to Consultant Connection - and it's only a newsletter and other notes that you can use for your Team - not for customers. It's $5 more per month for the premium, so I won't be getting it until I promote to director.

Jul 19, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

The way it's worded, makes me believe that it will be an "optional" upgrade. If it's a service you need and want, you could choose to upgrade. If not, you should be able to keep going llike you do now.

Jul 19, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, it is optional. And yes, it is for your downline, not your customers. There are six "postcard" type templates to send notes for achievements or meeting reminders. There is also the ability to create a newsletter with up to 3 articles, and it will allow you to insert your team's stats automatically. You designate whether you want top 1, 3, 5, etc and then what achievements you want (sales, recruits, $1000 shows etc), and whether you want to include or exclude your own stats.

It looks really cool, but I won't be upgrading to it anytime soon.

Jul 19, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I won't be upgrading either at this point. People were so excited and it sounded like it was going to be to send out to customers but then we started to understand it and its not worth $5+/month if you don't have a large team.

Jul 19, 2009
  6. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Agreeing with the comments above. I wish it was for the customers. I'd be excited then. However, if the emails hit a lot of spam blockers, it wouldn't work well for customers.

Jul 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted