• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2000 Points for a Qualified Recruit?

In summary, the "2000 Points for a Qualified Recruit" program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who refer new consultants to join the company. Consultants can earn 2000 points for every qualified recruit they refer, and these points can be redeemed for various rewards such as product credits, merchandise, and business supplies. To earn 2000 points, a new consultant must sign up and purchase the New Consultant Kit, and submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days. Additional points can be earned for every $250 in commissionable sales beyond the initial $1,250. There is no limit to the number of points that can be earned for qualified recruits, so the more
jwpamp
Hi there...I have a question:

with the last incentive trip, the new recruit had to qualify before they went inactive in order for us to get the 2000 bonus points.

in the new "Disney" incentive, it only states that the recruit needs to qualify (no talk of active or inactive) and as long a WE did not go inactive, we will get the points....

am I correct in assuming then that if I have a consultant who submitted her 1st show in April, nothing in May (inactive that month), then qualified in June that I would receive the 2000 points?

BTW, it's late, so if this question is stupid, I apologize!

Yes, as long as they don't maintain inactivity for two months and lose their career sales, you will receive 2000 pts when they reach $1250 in career sales. The term "qualified" is not part of the new career plan.

Yes that's correct!! At least that's how I'm reading it. :)

Right. If they do go 2 months without $150 in sales they lose their career sales and they start over. The great part is that when they finally do hit $1250 you get the points.

EG:

Mary submits $150 in May, nothing in June or July = lifetime total is now $0
She then submits $500 in August and $750 in September = her new lifetime total is $1250 and you both get the 2000 trip points!

I love that they made this change!

1. What is the "2000 Points for a Qualified Recruit" program?

The "2000 Points for a Qualified Recruit" program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who refer new consultants to join the company. Consultants can earn 2000 points for every qualified recruit they refer, which can be redeemed for various rewards.

2. How do I earn 2000 points for a qualified recruit?

To earn 2000 points for a qualified recruit, you must refer a new consultant who meets the following criteria: they must sign up and purchase the New Consultant Kit, and they must submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days. Once these requirements are met, you will automatically receive 2000 points.

3. Can I earn more than 2000 points for a qualified recruit?

Yes, you can earn more than 2000 points for a qualified recruit. For every additional $250 in commissionable sales that your recruit submits within their first 30 days, you will earn an extra 250 points. This means that if your recruit submits $2,000 in commissionable sales, you will earn 2250 points.

4. What can I redeem my points for?

You can redeem your points for a variety of rewards, such as product credits, merchandise, and business supplies. The Pampered Chef website has a full list of available rewards and their point values. Points can also be redeemed for a cash bonus, which will be added to your commission check.

5. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn for qualified recruits?

No, there is no limit to how many points you can earn for qualified recruits. You can continue to earn points for every qualified recruit you refer, as long as they meet the requirements. This means that the more qualified recruits you refer, the more points you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies