• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upset Over Promotion Incentive Qualification?

In summary, the person was promoted to director on April 1st but their director informed them they will not be paid in May because one of their 4 direct recruits was inactive. The person thought that the inactive recruit's 2 girls would still count towards their 4 required direct recruits, but it turns out that is not the case. The previous career plan allowed for indirect active lines, but the new plan requires 6 active consultants with 4 being direct recruits. The person will still keep their title for 3 months, but will not receive a production bonus in May.
NewbyPChef
I was promoted to director April 1, but my director is telling me I will not be paid as in May b/c one of my 4 direct recruits was inactive. She still had 2 girls under her (she is a team leader) submit, so I was thinking that meant they would serve as one of my 4. Is that not how it works? I know the guidance says 4 direct recruits, but don't those girls qualify as my direct recruits if their recruiter was inactive for the month? I am so upset b/c I thought I had maintained it!

NewbyPChef said:
I was promoted to director April 1, but my director is telling me I will not be paid as in May b/c one of my 4 direct recruits was inactive. She still had 2 girls under her (she is a team leader) submit, so I was thinking that meant they would serve as one of my 4. Is that not how it works? I know the guidance says 4 direct recruits, but don't those girls qualify as my direct recruits if their recruiter was inactive for the month? I am so upset b/c I thought I had maintained it!

Sorry - but your director is correct. They don't become your direct recruit unless their recruiter is inactive for 6 months. You can now see who your direct recruits are on Consultant Connection - they are the ones who are shaded in blue on the Performance Tracker.

With the previous career plan it was 4 active 'lines' with 2 sc's, so it WAS possible to have one of those 'lines' be active indirectly -- not so anymore. You can see your tracking by clicking on "Title Requirements" in Consultant Connection's overview tab.

Sorry! But you DO keep your title for 3 months, so just keep recruiting and working with your team!

Ditto what has already been said. Also, it's 6 active consultants. You only had 5 active consultants (3 direct, 2 2nd line). Of the 6, 4 have to be direct recruits. Also, team sales need to be $5,000 and personal sales $750. You will get the TL overrides for May but no production bonus (and your director isn't getting production bonus on them either so it's a savings for HO :(

I am sorry to hear about the situation you are facing with your promotion to director. I can understand how frustrating it must be to have worked hard to achieve this promotion, only to be told that you will not be paid as a director for the month of May.According to the guidance provided by the company, in order to maintain your director status, you need to have four active direct recruits. While it may seem like the two girls under your inactive team leader would count towards your four, unfortunately, that is not the case. Only direct recruits who are active and submitting orders themselves count towards the four needed for director status.I know this can be disappointing, but I encourage you to continue working towards maintaining your director status by actively recruiting and supporting your team. Remember, the more active and successful your team is, the more likely you are to meet the requirements for director status. I am confident that with your dedication and hard work, you will be able to maintain your director status in the future.Keep up the great work, and don't let this setback discourage you. As a pampered chef consultant, you have the support and resources of a strong community behind you. We are all here to help each other succeed.Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

1. Can you explain the promotion incentive qualification process?

The promotion incentive qualification process varies depending on the specific incentive or promotion being offered. However, in general, it involves meeting certain sales or recruiting goals within a specific time period. These goals may be based on individual performance or team performance, and may also include other criteria such as customer satisfaction or product knowledge.

2. What happens if I don't meet the promotion incentive qualifications?

If you do not meet the promotion incentive qualifications, you may not receive the incentive or promotion being offered. However, it's important to note that Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and promotions throughout the year, so there will likely be other opportunities to qualify in the future.

3. Can I track my progress towards meeting the promotion incentive qualifications?

Yes, you can track your progress towards meeting the promotion incentive qualifications through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Performance" section to view your current sales and recruiting numbers.

4. Are there any exceptions or extensions for meeting the promotion incentive qualifications?

In some cases, Pampered Chef may offer exceptions or extensions for meeting the promotion incentive qualifications. This is typically done on a case-by-case basis, so it's best to reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for more information.

5. How often do promotion incentive qualifications change?

The specific qualifications for each promotion or incentive may change from time to time, depending on the company's goals and strategies. It's important to stay informed about current promotions and incentives by regularly checking your consultant account and staying in touch with your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smart2cook
Replies
Views
christinaspc