• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Re-Promoted to Team Leader!

In summary, being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means achieving success and having a team of consultants to support and train. Requirements include meeting sales goals and having at least 3 active consultants on the team. Benefits include higher commissions and support from the company. Maintaining Team Leader status requires meeting monthly requirements. Team Leaders can support and train their team through access to resources, holding meetings and coaching sessions, and leading by example.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I finally have two ACTIVE recruits.........And, I get to go to Director Express on Friday .......

AND MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME FROM IRAQ THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's a good day!!!!!

And I'm not actually promoted to Team Leader YET - it was supposed to say "just about re-promoted" and I can't type and it won't let me fix it. Doesn't matter. I'm still excited to have my own sales and have active recruits.

Last edited:
Yeah that is such exciting news.

Congratulations!!!

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

How nice to be promoted, go to Director Express, and especially to have your husband home!! Congratulations. Enjoy it all!

Sales are good but having your honey home from that wasteland is great!! Congrats & please relay our thanks for his service to your hubby!

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

What does it mean to be a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

Being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a certain level of success and have a team of consultants under you. You will be responsible for training and supporting your team, as well as continuing to build your own business.

What are the requirements for becoming a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you must have a minimum of $1,250 in sales for the month and have at least 3 active consultants on your team. You must also meet certain personal and team sales goals.

What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You will also have the support and resources from Pampered Chef to help you grow your team and business.

Do I have to maintain my Team Leader status?

Yes, in order to maintain your Team Leader status, you must continue to meet the monthly sales and team requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you may lose your Team Leader status and be demoted to a consultant.

How can I support and train my team as a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have access to training materials and resources from Pampered Chef. You can also hold team meetings and one-on-one coaching sessions to support and train your team members. Additionally, you can lead by example and share your own tips and strategies for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandi2007