• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales as a Hostess: Tips and Tricks from a Consultant | Cheffers

In summary, the "Consultant as a Hostess" program is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef Consultants to earn additional benefits and rewards by hosting their own parties and events. Consultants can experience being a hostess while also growing their business. This program works by allowing Consultants to host their own parties and earn the same benefits and rewards as regular hostesses, including free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards. Consultants can also earn commission on any sales made at their party. There are no special requirements to participate in the program, as long as you are a Pampered Chef Consultant. However, if you are already a hostess for someone else's party, you cannot participate in this program.
angmillar
My phone/email sale is up to $227 right now. YAY! There are still a little over three hours to go, and I'm hoping it gets up to $300!!

Anyway, I put it in P3 as the consultant hosting. I'm going to have all the items shipped to me. But, it doesn't show up charging my guests anything for shipping. I know I would get free shipping as a host, but shouldn't they be charged $4 for shipping??

I've never hosted a show of my own before, so I'm not exactly certain of it...

Thanks so much Cheffers!!

You need to make sure your address is in there.

DebbieJ said:
You need to make sure your address is in there.

Okay, DUH. I crack myself up sometimes!!!

Thanks for catching my relapse!!!!

Related to Maximizing Sales as a Hostess: Tips and Tricks from a Consultant | Cheffers

1. What is the "Consultant as a Hostess" program?

The "Consultant as a Hostess" program is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef Consultants to earn additional benefits and rewards by hosting their own parties and events. It allows them to experience what it's like to be a hostess while also continuing to grow their own business.

2. How does the "Consultant as a Hostess" program work?

As a Consultant, you can host your own party or event and earn all of the same benefits and rewards as a regular hostess. This includes free products, discounts, and exclusive hostess rewards. The only difference is that you will also earn commission on any sales made at your party, just like you would for any other party you host as a Consultant.

3. Can I still earn hostess rewards if I am a Consultant?

Yes, as a Consultant hosting your own party, you will still have the opportunity to earn hostess rewards. These rewards are based on the total sales from your party and can include free products, discounts, and half-price items. You will also earn commission on any sales made at your party.

4. Are there any special requirements to participate in the "Consultant as a Hostess" program?

No, there are no special requirements to participate in the "Consultant as a Hostess" program. As long as you are a Pampered Chef Consultant, you are eligible to host your own party and earn all of the same benefits and rewards as a regular hostess.

5. Can I still earn hostess rewards if I am already a hostess for someone else's party?

Unfortunately, no. The "Consultant as a Hostess" program is only available for Consultants hosting their own parties or events. If you are already a hostess for someone else's party, you will not be able to participate in this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedval
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • lotsadots