• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting Questions

In summary, Home Office forgot to send the consultant news to the consultant who became inactive in April. The consultant became active again in November and is just wondering if they are missing anything.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I became a consultant in April but I became inactive because of personal issues. I became active again in November and it has been full steam ahead. I am just wondering if I am suppose to be receiving anything from Home Office. I had to call them yesterday for a planner and I haven't received any of the Consultant News. I know I can print them, but I am wondering if I am missing anything. Am I getting lost in the shuffle? Should I call them to make sure...or do all of you normally just print out the CN? Just wondering how things work.:confused:

I've never gone inactive, but I'd imagine that once you've reactivated with your $200 show that they would start sending you all of the promotional mailings, including the CN. I don't ever print mine out, I just wait for the CN to arrive. However, sometimes I get mine before others, and sometimes, I get it near the middle of the month! Maybe if you don't get it by the 15th, I'd call them and remind them to send you one!?

There have been a few promotional postcards along the way, but nothing much other than that. I'm sure you'll start getting the mailings about the new incentive trips after Leadership. We all always get those every year. Hope that helps...

I am active now....I have been active since November and haven't received anything from them except my products and supplies that I have ordered.
I think they have forgotten about me.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I would call HO. I didn't get the CN and other things while being inactive, but once you activate they should start coming. I would call and see what is up!

I got the January Consultant News today. I'd call them.

Ok...I'll have to yell..I am active, I am active...I am ACTIVE!!! LOLOLOL

Yeah - call them right away - you should be getting the CN and you shoudl have gotten your calender/planner...I called them the day you reactivated and they did NOT have you showing as ACTIVE so I made some noise about it. You are now showing as ACTIVE on my tracker but clearly someone over at HO isn't connecting with someone else over there. Call up and make some more noise - I'll call today on your behalf as well.

dannyzmom said:
Yeah - call them right away - you should be getting the CN and you shoudl have gotten your calender/planner...I called them the day you reactivated and they did NOT have you showing as ACTIVE so I made some noise about it. You are now showing as ACTIVE on my tracker but clearly someone over at HO isn't connecting with someone else over there. Call up and make some more noise - I'll call today on your behalf as well.

YOU ARE DA BEST! I called and they are suppose to send me my planner but don't you know I forgot about my CN..what is wrong with me today. Maybe I should try to organize my brain.....LOL:eek:

Jilleysue said:
YOU ARE DA BEST! I called and they are suppose to send me my planner but don't you know I forgot about my CN..what is wrong with me today. Maybe I should try to organize my brain.....LOL:eek:

I am on hold w/HO right now - I'll remind them about your CN.

Man - they answered FAST today!!
I asked them to send you the back issues of the CN for Nov and December...as well as the current one - January...and a planner -- you should have them in a week or so :)

Thank you Thank you!!!!

Related to Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting Questions

What is "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting"?

"Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals and families get organized and declutter their living spaces. Our consultants work with clients to create a personalized organization plan and provide support and guidance throughout the decluttering process.

How does "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" work?

Our consultants will visit your home and assess your needs and goals for organization. They will then work with you to create a customized plan that fits your lifestyle and space. Our consultants will provide hands-on help with decluttering and organizing, as well as offer tips and techniques to maintain a clutter-free home.

What sets "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" apart from other organization services?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that organization is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Our consultants work closely with clients to create a personalized plan that takes into account their individual needs and habits. We also offer ongoing support and resources to help maintain an organized space long-term.

Can "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" help with virtual organization?

Yes! Our consultants are trained to provide virtual consultations and support for clients who are unable to have an in-person visit. We can offer guidance and recommendations for organizing through video calls and online tools.

How can I schedule a "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" session?

You can schedule a session with a consultant by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for a consultant in your area. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about their availability for "Missing in the Shuffle? Consulting" services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3