• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Recieved Her Paperwork but Not Products?

P
Pampered Laura
Anyone ever heard of this? Here's an email I just got from one of my new consultants:
I am so confused? I called the 800-687-2433 number for the solution center on the 26th to report that I had not received the product for the consultant kit yet and was needing an ETA, they said they showed I had received it but they would reship...
Today I got another of the paperwork kits but still no product. Am I under the wrong impression that I am to receive the items displayed in the photo for the Consultant Kit, not just the paperwork? They are closed until Monday when I will call again, but what should I be expecting? I had a show on the 4th that actually became a catalog show and I am frustrated that my 30 days will end the 26th yet haven't received my product kit...I actually bought ingrediants to made the aloha pizza and spicy shrimp ceviche this weekend since my tracker showed it should arrive today and now I don't have the product to actually make these items?...
Do you have any info that might help me when calling on Monday?
Thanks for any input...

Wow... how frusterating. If I were you I would call on her behalf. Obviously they are not understanding her problem and she probably wouldn't be comfortable asking them to push back her 30 days, but as her director they will probably be more responsive to you. Just my 2 cents...

Yep I'm going to contact them on Monday and ask them to send her products to me and I will personally deliver them to her. And I'm going to ask them to change her 30 day date to be the day after *I* recieve her products from her kit.
Are new kits shipped in two boxes still? Wondering where two packages of products have gone...

Maybe they misunderstood her and only shipped the paperwork part a 2nd time? if anything, she's all set on paperwork :)

LOL no joke!

I just signed up last week and had the same thing happen to me. I called HO and they said it looked like my products had never been shipped so they were overnighting them to me. Well, Friday I received two boxes of products (the overnighted one and apparently the old one). FedEx had a label on it that said "Replacement-Damaged Label". HO is sending FedEx to p/u other box on Tuesday. Wish I could have kept it!!! Well, it was just weird because FEdex and HO had no record of the products being shipped.

Laura, CALL TODAY!! They are open until 6 pm. Good Luck and let us know what happened!

I know my situation is a bit different because I'm in Germany with an APO address BUT, I have a new consultant who signed on 1 Jun and she STILL hasn't received her kit. I called about a week and a half ago and they said they would reship it but she still doesn't have anything. The worst part is, I plan to have her start date changed to the day she does finally get her kit BUT she has two shows ready to submit! UGH! Not sure what's going on.

Glad I don't have any new consultants to worry about this for... oh wait, that's a bad thing, isn't it?

Yikes that is scary!!:confused:
I had a recruit sign Wednesday evening and she received her kit today!!:eek: :D She & I are both so impressed!! And yes, she got everything!!

Congrats on the new recruit!

BTW... Amy, got your PM... if my status stays that way, we can call it official in Chicago! Woo Hoo!!! I think Ann should make me a special ribbon just for it.

After I signed I received my product but no paperwork. I didn't know they came in 2 boxes. I waited a few days then called HO - they sent it out and I got a few days later. I was confused too when I didn't get all I was expecting.

Kind of the same thing...

I ordered some catalogs that showed on the tracking were supposed to be here yesterday. I checked today and there was nothing there. I called FedEx and they said the shipper made a label but never gave them the package!

Maybe some new people in HO's shipping dept haven't been trained correctly?

When I received my stuff about 5 or 6 weeks ago now, they were in two boxes but the boxes were banded together. It sounds like they got separated from each other and only one was delivered. Twice.

katie0128 said:
BTW... Amy, got your PM... if my status stays that way, we can call it official in Chicago! Woo Hoo!!! I think Ann should make me a special ribbon just for it.
Did I miss something? What new status for you, Katie? :confused:

I had a new consultant on my team get Canadian catalogs in his starter kit. It took us a while to figure out why the prices in the books didn't match up with the prices in PP

One of my new team members just recieved the product, but no paperwork. What is going on??

Get this, my new consultant that STILL hasn't received her kit just got changeover material for Spring. The Taste of the Trophics stuff and one pack of catalogs. What in the world...

1. What should I do if I received the paperwork for my consultant kit but not the products?

If you have not received the products that were displayed in the photo for your consultant kit, it is important to contact the company's solution center. They will be able to assist you in reshipping the missing products.

2. How long should I wait before contacting the company about missing products?

If you have not received your products within a reasonable amount of time after ordering, it is best to contact the company's solution center as soon as possible. They will be able to provide an estimated time of arrival or assist in reshipping the missing products.

3. Is it normal to receive only the paperwork for a consultant kit and not the products?

No, it is not normal to only receive the paperwork for a consultant kit. The products should also be included in the kit. If you have not received the products, it is important to contact the company's solution center for assistance.

4. What should I do if I have a show or event coming up but have not received my product kit?

If you have a show or event coming up and have not yet received your product kit, it is best to contact the company's solution center as soon as possible. They may be able to expedite the shipping process or provide you with alternative options for obtaining the necessary products.

5. Is there any additional information that may be helpful when contacting the company's solution center?

When contacting the solution center, be sure to have your order number and any relevant tracking information available. This will help the customer service representative assist you more efficiently. You may also want to mention any upcoming events or shows that may be affected by the missing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • saravaughn1