• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting/Cds Paperwork From Pampered Chef - Last Chance?

In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing the various flyers and CDs available from Pampered Chef for recruiting purposes. The speaker also mentioned placing a supply order and potentially having their first recruit. The expert recommends a few specific flyers and CDs for recruiting and reminds the speaker to order the correct season's paperwork for the new SS program. The conversation ended with the expert offering support and wishing the speaker luck with their recruit.
ChefinHarmony
I noticed there are a lot of flyers that will no longer be available after today from Pampered Chef - some are just changing, like the fundraiser one. I haven't received my fall paperwork changeover kit (hopefully today!) so I had a question....In particular are there any "Recruiting" paperwork that you LOVE? I want to get a Supply order in today and I plan to order somethings that will not be offered starting tomorrow.

Are there any you recommend? What about CDs? Any great ones out there?

I usually give them "Your Life, Your Way" and the "Congratulations" one that shows the SS Bonues. I also give them the Apron flyer from here. What else do you give someone who asks for more information?

I'm pumped - I may have my FIRST recruit! I should know by Wednesday when we meet!

Thanks!
Joanne

Don't give them too much. This leads to overload and frustration and that's exactly what you don't want before they even sign. Just give them enough to spark some interest and questions that you can answer. With the paperwork, remember the SS program will change with the new season so make sure you order the ones for fall/winter and not spring/summer. It will have the wrong bonuses on it if you do.

did anyone get a sample of the new fundraiser flier?

fundraiser flyerI bought some. The flyer has just been updated to reflect new & restyled products.

Hi Joanne,I'm so glad to hear that you may have your first recruit! That's so exciting! As for the recruiting paperwork, there are definitely a few that I absolutely love and highly recommend. The "Your Life, Your Way" and "Congratulations" ones are great choices. I also love the "Join Our Team" flyer, which highlights the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Another one that I find very effective is the "Host a Party, Join My Team" flyer, which showcases the opportunity for hosts to earn discounted or free products by joining your team.As for CDs, there are a few that I think are fantastic for recruiting. "The Pampered Chef Opportunity" is a great one that explains the benefits of becoming a consultant and the rewards that come with it. "Building a Team that Rocks" is another one that I highly recommend, as it provides tips and strategies for growing your team and becoming a successful leader.I'm also excited to hear that you plan on ordering some items that will no longer be offered starting tomorrow. That's a great idea to stock up on those items before they're gone. Let me know if you need any help placing your supply order or have any other questions. I'm always here to support you and your business.Best of luck with your potential recruit and keep me updated on how it goes!Warmly,

1. What is the deadline for submitting my recruiting/CDS paperwork?

The deadline for submitting your recruiting/CDS paperwork from Pampered Chef - Last Chance is typically the end of the month. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or team leader for the exact date.

2. How can I access the recruiting/CDS paperwork?

You can access the recruiting/CDS paperwork by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can select "Recruiting" and then "CDS Paperwork" to view and download the necessary forms.

3. What documents are required for the recruiting/CDS paperwork?

The required documents for the recruiting/CDS paperwork include the Consultant Agreement, the Independent Contractor Agreement, and the Independent Contractor Acknowledgement Form. These forms can be found on the "CDS Paperwork" page in your consultant account.

4. Can I submit the recruiting/CDS paperwork electronically?

Yes, you can submit the recruiting/CDS paperwork electronically by downloading the forms, filling them out, and then scanning and emailing them to your consultant or team leader. You can also submit them through the "CDS Paperwork" page in your consultant account.

5. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting my recruiting/CDS paperwork?

If you miss the deadline for submitting your recruiting/CDS paperwork, you may still be able to submit it late. However, you may not receive credit for any recruits or sales during the time period between the deadline and when your paperwork is submitted. It is important to submit your paperwork on time to ensure you receive proper credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCPK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCCPK
  • ChefLauraW
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • Tina Berger