1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Paperwork Offer for New Consultants

1. taterbug

taterbug Member

If I remember correctly, when I received my kit there was a yellow sheet of paper included that was for purchasing some type of paperwork enhancement after so many months of signing on. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I have been searching everywhere for that piece of paper but can't find it and I am beginning to wonder if I dreamed it up......
    It seems like you could purchase a bunch of paperwork for around $60.00.

Jun 24, 2009
  2. taterbug

taterbug Member

Never mind.....found it. It is the Business Building Supply Package Order Form and if I am not mistaken you can only order the package by the 60th day that your kit was shipped. The price is $42.00.

Jun 24, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Glad you found the sheet. I definitely recommend it. I got the Supply Booster after I started, and was happy I did. I'm sure the contents have changed since then, but it's still a great deal.

Jun 24, 2009
  4. scavallero

scavallero Member

I forgot I had the new consultants form and I just ordered new catalogs. Do you think if I order in July they will send me the fall catalogs?

Jun 24, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

If you are still within your timeframe for ordering that paperwork kit for new consultants, I'd still do it! It's a great bargain.

Sorry- I've not been around long enough to answer about the Fall catalogs, but I'd say probably not. I'd expect that will be in August sometime. But I could be wrong. I know that after July 25th, we'll be able to order the Fall Mini-catalogs....so who knows.

Jun 24, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

If you mail the form in and mark on there that you want the Fall Catalogs, they will send them. I have had several consultants do this in the past.

Jun 24, 2009
  7. scavallero

scavallero Member

Thank you! I will give it a try. I didn't think about mailing it in. Great idea.

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?