• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Free Product and Other Consultant Promo Questions...

In summary, the consultant is not clear on what opportunities are available to earn free product. She has been a consultant for 3 months, but has not seen any opportunities to earn free product. She is worried that she will have to buy something later that she might get to earn for free. The only way to earn PC$ is in your first 90 days. You can earn PC$ if they have a promotion going on.
rajenkiPC
I'm not clear on something...I see many posts that reference "earning free product", but I haven't seen any opportunities for that in the 3 months I've been a consultant with the one exception of the pan-o-rama thing that was going on when I first signed up. What am I missing here? I don't want to buy something (cuz I love this stuff and buy when I get a chance) that I might later get to earn for free. What's the deal?

Oh...and Pampered Chef dollars...is your only chance to earn those during your first 90 days? I did earn $50, but was that my last chance to get free paperwork?

Also, my 90 days are over...so that means I'm in my 4th month. I've seen posts talking about "kit enhancement" during your 4th month...am I going to get an email about that? How will I know that it's time to do my "kit enhancement order"?

Oh, no! No one explained these to you! So sorry - I'll try my best:"Earning Free Product" - every season, we can earn the new products for free through "Sell-A-Thon" or "SAT" - They designate the month (usually Nov. or Dec. for Spring and June/July for Fall) and you sell a certain amount in comm. sales to get certain levels of product collections for free.PC$ - yep, the only time you can really "earn" them is in your first 90 days. Your Director can award them to you for other things, but that's the only "program" that allows you to earn them.In your 4th month, you can order up to $500 in retail of products from the catalog. Only one of each item can be ordered. Just submit it through PamperedPartner in the "Non-Commissionable Orders" section - just like a supply order, but select "NCO" instead.HTH!

There are also occasional "small" product earning periods - like getting the HWC host and guest items this month and next.

You can also earn products during special promotions. Like right now if you hold and submit two shows between Feb 15 and Feb 29 you get the HWC host special for free. The guest specials are available when you hold and submit two shows from March 1-14 (check my dates to make sure!).

You can also earn PC$ if they have a promotion going on. December has 5% back in PC$ if your comm. sales were over $1500.

Im new too, in December we wereable to earn 5% of our sales in PC dollars. Do they do this often or was this a one time thing?

ChefClairissa said:
Im new too, in December we wereable to earn 5% of our sales in PC dollars. Do they do this often or was this a one time thing?
I've been with PC for over a year and that's the first time they had it since I started. Then again, I started before the whole 30-90 day thing so it was my first chance to earn PC$

That's one of the things that's fun - we never know what incentives will be offered.

you earn 100 PC $ for your first recruit, too -- or is that just in Canada??

That's just in Canada - here in the US, we get a pack of 25 catalogs for each recruit until we promote to director, plus we get 2000 trip points.

You also get 100 PC $ if you submit $10,000 in comm. sales in your first 9 months (at least that's what it is in Canada)

OK, you Canadians need to stop rubbing in our faces that you get better promos than we do! ;)

Crud...about the HWC promo...does the show date have to be within the two dates or the date the order was received by HO? I'm closing one tonight, but I have two other open ones that won't close till monday. I have 2 other shows that I submitted this month, one of which was submitted on the 20th but the "show date" says the 9th (it was a catalog show). Am I going to miss this promo? I really wanted it!

It sounds like you're out of luck. The shows have to be dated and submitted between 2/15 and 2/29. Don't feel bad, I screwed up, too. Submitted a catalog show dated 2/12 on 2/15, so I didn't get double trip points, and it doesn't count for HWC bowls - D'OH! :(

Well that's not cool :(

Most of the incentives are HELD AND SUBMITTED. If I ever have an incentive to reach, I always let my host know, they want to help out as much as possible too!

That's why it's vitally important to read the fine print on all the promos.

1. How can I earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products through various promotions and incentives offered by the company. This may include reaching sales goals, hosting successful cooking shows, or participating in team challenges. You can also earn free products by having friends and family host shows with you as the consultant.

2. Are there any discounts or special offers available for consultants?

Yes, there are various discounts and special offers available for Pampered Chef consultants. These may include discounts on products, free shipping, or exclusive access to new products before they are released to the public. You can also earn points towards free products through the Pampered Chef rewards program.

3. Can I use my free products towards my own personal purchases?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your free products towards your own personal purchases. This can be a great way to try out new products or restock on your favorite items without having to spend money.

4. How often are there promotions and incentives for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers promotions and incentives for consultants on a regular basis. These may vary in frequency and type, but there is always something available for consultants to take advantage of. Be sure to check the consultant portal and your email regularly for updates on current promotions.

5. Can I combine promotions and incentives to earn even more free products?

In most cases, yes, you can combine promotions and incentives to earn even more free products as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is always best to check the specific terms and conditions of each promotion to ensure they can be combined. This information can usually be found on the consultant portal or by contacting your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VAGirlChef