• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is February Consultant News arriving early this month?

In summary, some consultants received their February Consultant News early, while others did not. All consultants seem to enjoy receiving the newsletter, despite the fact that it is not always on-time.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Holy cow! I went home for lunch today and my February Consultant News was in the mail! Now, for my history, I almost ALWAYS receive my newsletter late, like in the 3rd week of the month. I have called and called and called about it. Now, this month's was supposed to mail a week later, yet I receive it BEFORE the 1st of the month. I am stunned and amazed! lol And I'm only a lowly consultant. I feel honored! lol :D

Maybe they're getting them out sooner than expected.

Tammy

Wow that would be a first. I have had to call in the past as well to receive it. Personally, I think they should just email it like the weekly bites, andhave it online as they do now.

I could see getting one if you are mentioned in it, but otherwise I think it is a waste of paper.

However, I do enjoy them.

wow! i'm a director and haven't received mine yet. Hmmm.....

vwpamperedchef said:
Wow that would be a first. I have had to call in the past as well to receive it. Personally, I think they should just email it like the weekly bites, andhave it online as they do now.

I could see getting one if you are mentioned in it, but otherwise I think it is a waste of paper.

However, I do enjoy them.

I enjoy getting them so I can take the flyers inside and make copies at office max they look alot nicer then when I print them off the computer

WOW! It's not even online yet! I wanna see!:cry: lol

Some consultants don't have a computer or internet access, they couldn't just do it online.

Pooh...I will be lucky to get mind by Feb 20th.

wadesgirl said:
Some consultants don't have a computer or internet access, they couldn't just do it online.

Or if you just have regular dial-up.....when I had dial-up, I never tried to look at it online, because it took all day to download!:rolleyes:

What is "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)"?

"I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" is a special offer or promotion from Pampered Chef that is only available during the month of February.

What products are included in "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)"?

The specific products included in "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" may vary each year, but typically it includes a mix of popular kitchen tools and cookware at discounted prices.

How can I take advantage of "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)"?

To take advantage of "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)", you can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or by contacting them directly. You can also order online through the Pampered Chef website.

Can I combine "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" with other offers or discounts?

No, "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and any other offers or discounts will not apply to the products included in "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)".

Is "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" available outside of February?

No, "I'm About to Faint! (Feb Cn)" is only available during the month of February. However, Pampered Chef may offer similar promotions or deals at other times of the year, so be sure to stay updated through a consultant or the company's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • cheflorraine